AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Security & Theft Discussion (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   ***Known scammers and thieves to watch out for*** (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=146839)

eg2 panda 04-01-2011 11:03 PM

***Known scammers and thieves to watch out for***

How come there's not a thread of people to watch out for who have slammed you or know stolen some shit, I saw that sticky thread of that dude being scammed, so I was just curious as to why there's not a thread dedicated to watching out for thieves and scammers??

-edit:
This will be up on short term status to make sure it doesn't get stupid... trial run if you will.

-Mods

Nachooooosupreme 04-01-2011 11:22 PM

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" -sun tzu

honduh_head 04-02-2011 06:49 AM

Stuck.

Post up known scammers and thieves. We'll see how this pans out.

Honda4Life. 04-02-2011 07:27 AM

Not on this site but he is on many others. I will add his known screen names from site and different eBay account names later when I have time.

Eric Schultz of Petaluma,CA.

theAngryMarmot 04-02-2011 10:16 AM

"2camsvtec" AKA Juan

"efnb16" AKA Jordan

MannyaK 04-02-2011 10:32 AM

Back_for_the_first_time
I believe his name was either frank or jose
He drives a 91 white civic that's lowered on MY coilovers and sleeves
He lives in saguarita and he works at wall mart
1 kid roughly 2 years of age
He's around 22 years of age

Andhe's a little bitch

ICD 04-02-2011 01:32 PM

ICD 04-02-2011 01:35 PM

Hector4444 sn on here

Currently selling k swapped integra

VTECin5th 04-03-2011 10:23 PM

Screen Name: cjose (Jose C.)
Case: Sold me broken distributors, claimed they worked fine, even offered my money back if they didn't work or if I had ANY problems. They never worked.

Technical details: 4 "civic" distributors. 1 obd1, 2 obd2, and 1 obd1 Accord(?) distributor. The obd1 did not have a coil (the main part I needed). The obd2 had no coil in either of them. The accord one MAY have worked, but I was unable to test.

Attempted to resolve multiple times but he ignored texts/calls. I sent texts from my google voice number about another item he was selling and he responded quickly. Then, when he discovered it was me, asking for a resolution, he stopped responding again.

What to watch for: Heavier build, 5'7"-ish, 19-21ish, nice guy actually, driving a 94-97 Gold Accord, claimed to live (or parents did?) near 59th Ave & Osborn. We met near that area. He talked to me for about an hour about everything from bad sellers to his broken heart.

I was able to obtain his full name, myspace, email (thx special admin) and addresses but I will not post that info. I saved the texts logs for quite some time but decided to delete them and let Karma run its course. I do still have the google voice 'text-trap' logs.

His number at the time was: 1-602-384-1346
Old thread:

Trap-Log:
Jose Distributor (602) 384-1346 - mobile
12/27/09 3:45 PM
Me: Ay u stil got the sinle cam tranny 4sale? (Attempt to disguise myself with poor grammar)
Jose: Nope sold
Me: How about you give me my money back for the box of not working distributors I have?

The text convo was very similar, but it included him telling me to put the Accord(?) coil into the obd2 housing and using the obd1 wires to convert it to a working obd1 distributor. The coil would not fit at all and that whole plan is stupid. Also, 2/4 igniters were bad. This was over a year ago but since there's a thread now.. fuck this guy.

ek9boy 04-03-2011 10:38 PM

Sold me some spacers and told me they would fit 4x100.. when i came home to try to put it on the dam spacers didnt fit! i texted egcoupe for my money back.. he just laughed and said he already bought a intercooler and this was all within an hour..

bumpstick 04-03-2011 11:18 PM

He told me his name was Omar. I dealt with him a few times and never had any problems but hope he settles up with you. He also drives a black Pathfinder, just fyi

honduh_head 04-04-2011 09:17 AM

Good job guys keep it up.

All_Hail_White_Powa 04-08-2011 03:56 PM

yes i agree to this. hes a ebay scammer on prelude sites and other electronic devises. if you see anything from this guy, dont buy

vtakdis 04-18-2011 11:43 PM

Black xterra Omar is his name, hes like 25, 2 kids not one... told u i have all of his info if u need it Manny

z28dogg 04-27-2011 09:15 AM

Eric Woon

I'm trying to look for Eric Woon owner of Speed shops in Tucson: Apexi and the latter Addictive motorsports. He owes me 2400 for parts and labor never delivered or rendered since 2009!! I am now trying to find his info to proceed with legal actions/or find an alternative solution. If anyone can pm me details to contact him it would be appreciated.

honduh_head 04-27-2011 06:10 PM

dayum ^

All_Hail_White_Powa 04-28-2011 09:26 AM

john damshroder, 1quikship lude i think was his screen name here. he was banned here. owes me on papers, $400. acually owes about $800. for a engine and trans.

PrsrizdSupra 05-08-2011 10:48 PM

James Gammelgaard uses the name 2fst4door and his phone number is 602.321.8947. Contacted him about the tial mvs gates he had for sale and asked him if they were real Tials, His exact response was "100% authentic". We agreed on a fairly low price because he had "20 bucks to his name and really need the money" So met up with him,seemed like a pretty cool dude the boxes were generic boxes so i got skeptical. He told me that's how they came from the place he bought them called RMS.. it was fairly dark spot of the gas station so i couldnt really look into the valve body to see the gap between the the valve and the body that i realized it had when i got home. And sure enough i couldn't go online to search for he SN. But he kept reassuring me that they were real. He told me if i had any issues that i had his number and he would work it out. So like a numb nut i handed him the money and we parted ways. Got home and got the gates into the light and it was obvious at that point that the valvebodies didnt have seats for the valves. searched the SN's and sure enough they were the fake ones. Tried getting a hold of him and he tells me " That's cuz there isn't any vacuum yet". and then "I have ran them and know plenty of people that have ran them and have 0 problems" .. After that point i offered him to keep the portion of the money for my stupidity and give me the rest back as they were completely not what he said they were. Even a super super nice person that knows him tried to help out and he basically said "scam? no if it was a scam they wouldnt work. they are perfectly fine. i know plenty of poeple that have used them and have had no problems. just cuz they arent MADE by tial or youre not soending 230$ a piece doesnt mean they are fake pieces of shit. they work just fine just the sn isnt legit. 999/1000 people even know by looking at them." ..

so yeah basically its partially my fault for not doing my research and trusting his word, but at the same I want to give you dudes a headsup to be warned that he is the straight up honest dude he tries to play off. I think a genuine person would refund the money on the basis of not wanting to have a bad name or atleast like i offered to give back part of the money.

ReggieRegg 05-11-2011 05:25 PM

Apparently Erick Dickerson is still lurking around. Everyone just noticed that he is secretly building a car on HT and NWP.

honduh_head 05-12-2011 03:21 PM

back story? or links?

rudsone 05-12-2011 03:27 PM

build thread

Chinky 05-12-2011 03:47 PM

have you tried contacting his brother? ryan woon is only like the most badass supra tuner around and owns wotm (wide open throttle) its in phoenix. there pops is some rich doctor dood lives on the north east side at ventana canyon and drives a bad ass red ferrari... family is stacked least to say

not sure if his brother would help you, but hey, you never know.

Fix.it.again.Tony 05-12-2011 07:30 PM

I thought Adam owns Wotm

jdmcrxboy 05-18-2011 02:59 AM

That dude eric owes me 400 bucks.last time I saw him was at that addictive racing shop on prince. They started playin games not answering phones sayin to call back or he'd call ya back n one day I stoped by after many attempts and some guy told me the packed up and dipped.any one with info would help alot.use to be an alright dude then fell off the map.:pissed:

IS-Frank 07-22-2011 04:21 PM

i see this car all the tim parked in the parking lot of ecology on broadway inside that tire shop right next to the entrance

FAT BOI JDM 07-31-2011 01:02 PM

Thats JDM Mami's car. She works at that Ecology parts yard there on Broadway. Had no idea she was involved with that thief. Wasn't he the one that stole a car and got caught on photo radar?

OOHSHNY 09-07-2011 11:15 AM

If your proceeding with legal actions you should be able to figure out how to go after a "business" Eric was the owner and therefore should be pretty easy to get info on him. To proceed with legal actions all you need is his info, the courts pretty much do the rest. The Woons are not bad people, bad business dealings...yes just like every other company out there. Its too bad that you lost out on so much money. I'd be pretty pissed too. Good luck figuring this mess out.

BiomedicalDave 09-11-2011 08:59 PM

--ZIGGY--

---602-718-7623---

Shady RUSSIAN dude originating from NEW YORK.

.Sold car with blown head gasket.
.Shady SUPRA shop did terrible work off CAMELBACK + 27th Ave- (They moved).
.I've lost thousands already.

.Lives on Glendale Bethany + 22nd Ave?

bumpstick 09-12-2011 12:15 PM

anyone looking for eric woon would probably have good luck lurking the supra forums. his brother ryan is still very active in that community

91_b16teg 09-15-2011 11:34 PM

i member reading about this guy dat stole the DA.... good thing he was caught! dat is wat those ppl need! out of da streets!