AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Security & Theft Discussion (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   GPS info (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=102587)

Daddy_Digital 07-19-2009 01:38 PM

GPS info

Thank you for your time to allow me to speak about our GPS technology. Like you requested, I am emailing you more information about our GPS services. I hope that when your company is ready to decide on choosing a GPS solution that you would consider allowing me to show you what we are able to deliver.

Unit Price Break down:

$350 Unit
$10 Optional Easy Install connector (Plug and Play installation)
Optional monitoring plans available; see below
30 day no hassle money back guarantee with a 60 day replacement warranty!

What Features Are Available?

The location of the vehicle will be provided to you along with a convenient map, street name, speed and longitude and latitude. Simply by going online with a username and password to your own control panel, you will be able to click a “Locate” button and a map will be provide.
Other functions such as the starter disable and enable is also available to use and is effective when needing to keep the vehicle from moving.
Another feature, “Geo-Fence” alert is very useful when needing to know when a vehicle has moved from a specified area such as a locked or fenced garaged. Its convenient alert feature can be configured to send a text message to any number.And many more can be customized for you.

How Does It Work?

GPS satellites locate and communicate with a transceiver on board your vehicle, which exchanges information on location and speed, as well as executing any commands you've sent. We then use cellular technology to communicate the GPS satellite information back to the user. This combination of technologies is what allows you to establish a two way flow of information with your vehicle. The cell towers then relay the signal back to you via the exact means by which it was sent.

What about installing?

You are NOT ALONE, you get free tech support to walk and talk you through the installation process. Our technicians will also be able to verify our main-frame sees your location to assure you are connected correctly, FREE OF CHARGE! Quick Connection is as easy as 1 2 3 (see attached sheet)!

The optional OBD-II for easy "Plug 'n Play" installation makes installing without any wire-splicing or electrical know-how(see attached sheet).

The OBDII – Quick Connect guarantees true power and ground to the in-vehicle device when installing a location only service. The faster the installation time, the quicker vehicles can be equipped and protected. Just plug’n play!

Free Monthly automated locate
Company Longevity coupled with Cingular’s communication network for optimum reliability to locate, 1000’s of happy customers.

Gido Saad

EnfoTrace6-green-2 sigfile

15 Hammond St

Suite 308
Irvine Ca. 92618
O: 800.815.3639 ext 726
C: 512.785.4627
F: 413.612.0813

red1994integra 07-19-2009 07:14 PM

I use these at mt dealer real good!!