AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Site Suggestions, Questions or Problems (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Bypassing Classifieds... (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=148849)

Fix.it.again.Tony 05-04-2011 06:55 PM

Bypassing Classifieds...

I am not sure what exactly can be done about it but I have noticed a lot of people trying to wheel and deal their shit over the Visitor Messages sections of people's profiles...just figured that is defeating some of the purpose of the post limit. I didn't know if you were already aware or not but yea might be worth looking into.

ALLBLVCK 05-04-2011 10:12 PM

seriously?

rhdtreehugger 05-04-2011 10:25 PM

I've noticed that this Guy bitches ALOT...if I'm wrong please correct me no disrespect dude

Fix.it.again.Tony 05-04-2011 11:36 PM

You are entitled to your opinion but it doesn't particularly matter to me what you think. I don't know you or why you would go out of your way to post in MY thread that happens to be in Site Suggestions by the way.

Forgive me for wanting to be around a community of car enthusiasts, not people just logging on to sell their shit. That's what craigslist is for.

If you wanna buy stolen or faulty parts for your bucket from some shady character who has no interest in being part of the community. Then maybe you should create your own thread here in the forum expressing that opinion and see how it goes.

b20what 05-05-2011 12:34 AM

OhDang 05-05-2011 02:13 AM

i love selling shit to these people who pm me

kurs 05-05-2011 06:06 AM

use your amazing computer skillz and track down the degenerates. pin point there home location and murder them in there sleep, or, just understand that the vast majority on here are ass fucks, theives, and loosers so its up to you to decide who u buy n sell from. 150 post lol dont be gay u can get that in 1 hour if u wanted to.

theAngryMarmot 05-05-2011 06:57 AM

The best system would be to have ONLY the paying members of the site be able to use the classifieds.

Makes sense to me.

If you are selling or buying items on AZHT then you are using it to conduct business, and at a personal gain. Therefore I would think it is only fair that you be a paying member to help support the site that you are using for personal gain. This would also weed out many of the shady ass scammers.

I've noticed you have in no way contributed to the site enough to say anything about someone who has. I've noticed your complaining about someone bitching by bitching. If I'm wrong please correct me, plenty of disrespect dude.

Bitching is not the same a caring about the forum you are vested in, and the scene that you are involved. Maybe you need to step back and separate the two. If everyone cared about where the scene is heading, and how the forum is ran like a few members on here (XKDMFDZDSDF included) then it would be a much, much better place.

rudsone 05-05-2011 07:50 AM

Paul sounds like everyones dad. gtfo

b20what 05-05-2011 09:49 AM

Paul was your mothers sperm donor.

OhDang 05-05-2011 01:25 PM

If so it would only be him and the stig posting nonsense and circlejerking eachother(you'd be getting the best tugjob paul as obvious to your popularity level and power of walls of text) and the second anyone posted a thread they'd be judged as another guy trying to sell shit(which is the biggest draw to the site, not to see how many posts the stig, manny or joe have posted in the fucking lounge today) so the "community" is not going to be moving forward to a better place.

but who doesn't like a circlejerk

j-dizzle 05-05-2011 03:01 PM

Question.....

Does buying that tap talk app for whatever work for bypassing the classfieds? I know a few people using that and posting in the classifieds but just joined.

rudsone 05-05-2011 03:03 PM

LOL :smackself:

ALLBLVCK 05-05-2011 03:51 PM

:clap:

(this post is going to get deleted, just watch)

Rufus 05-05-2011 03:52 PM

lol @ new guy

adam 05-05-2011 04:05 PM

<3

lol @ new guys good observation.

theAngryMarmot 05-05-2011 04:40 PM

Thanks, I will take the implied maturity as a compliment. Such traits are a rarity on here.

There was no donation. I gave it, and she took it. Hard and unwillingly.

Sorry if I seem to be "popular" and actually make coherent posts that may be worth reading. You can always skip right over them if it is too much to comprehend. I suppose I could downgrade my posts to mis-spelled illiterate shit-fests if it would make you more comfortable.

Nope, I will leave it just to throw you off and wonder why I didn't delete it.

Still a bit sore over the street racing debate?

How did I ever manage to attract all my biggest fans into one thread?

:)

I guess I am the only fan of the paid member classifieds system.

adam 05-05-2011 04:54 PM

Why would I be sore over a discussion? If you were coming at me in a way that should have made me sore... I didn't see it.

No hard feelings towards you at all. That post confuses me a little.

I actually like his post because it included stig and joe.

Fix.it.again.Tony 05-05-2011 08:06 PM

oh come the hell on calvin. you can go to the Welcome forum or the Lounge and see OBVIOUSLY who posts for count, who posts for fun and the hell of it, and who posts to help people.

the last 2 reasons I would say define me. and a LOT of other people on here.

however there are definitely some who are just looking to take advantage of the demographic of this site. And those are people I wish to not deal with.

rudsone 05-05-2011 08:19 PM

Paul you're my babygirl, i aint mad at cha'!

bigballsmagerki 05-05-2011 08:44 PM

less people able to access the classifieds is less shit being sold.
I don't have any issues myself with people selling with
visitor messages. Sometimes I find stuff I need like that.

Fix.it.again.Tony 05-05-2011 09:04 PM

Less shit being sold on here isn't gonna break my heart, or the vendors who pay to sell their stuff.

I don't have personal issues with anyone either, but still it irks me to see people think they are being sneaky with ads in their sigs and stuff and then 37452394523 transactions done on their visitor wall lol.

legit bahahaha

Edwin_15_01 05-05-2011 11:48 PM

we got a good argument here guys..im not on anyones side but if we are doing this for the community half the people even the people that contributed the most only talk shit. and its sad cause the people that really want help and get on here for help cant even post on here to ask questions because its a for sure deal that he will get shit talked to...
i can careless WTF people do i just get on here to see nice cars, but we are getting aside of that by all the bull shit that goes on here....

Fix.it.again.Tony 05-06-2011 12:08 AM

??? that has nothing to do with what I was originally saying.

Atomic-Orange-Turbo-Sloth 05-06-2011 12:53 AM

DrDanni 05-06-2011 01:42 PM

Make classifieds unviewable until 150 posts?

OhDang 05-06-2011 03:53 PM

You know I don't any problems with you Joe ;) What I'm saying is if they're just leaving messages than that shouldn't be a problem to the regular posters like you because it doesn't interfere with your daily routine here, but i've got PMs and i sold shit to random low poster which should be fine cause its my own risk caveat emptor.

I tag a lot of posts for spam too to get that shit cleaned up and I have a lot of posts too and sorry for sounding like i was pointing you guys out but it shouldn't be an issue for the bypassing buyer/seller I'll cover their lack of posts with mine :2cool: You'll never stop those guys unless AZHT was just a full pay site which it'll never become

And Paul, nobody jerks your chain so I thought I would for fun no harm intended cause you're just doing your "job" :wave1:

But the Stig...fuck that guy.

GOLF WANG

Edwin_15_01 05-06-2011 04:42 PM

no i totally agree with you bout people not following rules but i believe that there are other things that are more important for the community and we should pay attention to those too not just something small like this

Jstarda9 05-06-2011 05:07 PM

LOL at AZHT being a paid membership site.

AZHT will never and I repeat never be a site that is educating or enlightening. You have to keep in mind that we are dealing with a site that has to do with Honda's which is pretty much the bottom of the barrel. Not much to expect here and honestly that's what makes it fun..This is the site that I visit most since I like seeing all the stupid shit that goes on here. IMO that's why a lot of people are coming at you Paul...Nothing presonal against you since you seem like you have your head on straight but you are slowly taking the fun out of this funny site.

rhdtreehugger 05-06-2011 05:56 PM

As stated no direspect bro and I don't know you but I agree wit u as far as stolen parts and shit I'm not wit that...but common dude its gonna happen one way or another...if u don't point it out I'm pretty sure our Professional group of Mods can spout out certain things like this