AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Security & Theft Discussion (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Charlies blue si (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=142575)

*jdm monkey* 01-25-2011 10:09 PM

Wow drama for your mama right here

Gen2ITR 01-25-2011 11:50 PM

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K...

Now I'm not close with either party. But I have had postive interactions with both...
As shitty as the situation for Charlie is, it seems that more is going on here...
To me, it seems like Hector is being set up. I mean, are there copies of the "interogation" availible to the public yet?
The police will tell the victims whatever they want in order to further their investigation... Something seems very fishy with all of this... I'm not placing blame on anyone until the REAL FACTS are presented.

Just My Honest Opinion.

ienk 01-26-2011 08:10 AM

Fuck nick! I'll whoop his ass AGAIN!!!

I Hate Import Cars 01-26-2011 09:30 AM

Nick is a shady asshole anyway, sells shit parts and then doesn't stand by them for shit. I dealt with Charlie once at RMS (over fucked up parts that Nick sold me, ironically) and he was super cool to me. This sucks to hear. From the sound of it, it's not like these parts are inconfuckingspicuous (anodized purple and whatnot) so I'm curious just what their plan is here. Sell them out of state? I don't see the logic here...

ICD 01-26-2011 09:49 AM

In before the delete of this thread.

To many people involved with friends of friends on this site that will make this magically dissappear with the other thread like this

rudsone 01-26-2011 10:10 AM

this. :drive:

Mop 01-26-2011 10:46 AM

This is crazy.

D_SPOT CHARLIE 01-26-2011 10:57 AM

Just to clarify RMS as a shop had nothing to do with my car and stuff being stolen . And as far as the other people being named besides Hector there is no proof of their involvement at this time .all there is coincidences and suspicion. Weather they are right or not we will see with time. I would hope they are wrong but when put in a situation like this you have to take everything into account . Two of the people nick and James were two of my very good friends and it makes me sick thinking that wither one could have something to do with this and I truly hope they didnt. There is way to many things that add up pointing to it being a random person and that if was someone close and very close to me. This thread isn't to bash people but an effort to recover my parts and tools. So if any one has any info or hears anything or is suspicious please let me know .

johnb20 01-26-2011 11:15 AM

its bad enough u get robbed !!but getting tools that making your $$ is the worst!!

jdmdb8 01-26-2011 11:34 AM

Word on the streets its a insurance job gone bad and Charlie knows where his parts are.. he's just trying to save his ass. I have no proof, just what I heard

D_SPOT CHARLIE 01-26-2011 11:48 AM

Ha I fukn wish that was the case . I have not been able to sleep at all for the last week,I have been afraid to be in my what I used to call home and Definatly wouldn't have gone through all of this shit. my car was my baby I loved that thing. I put every single penny and countless hours into it to get it to the point it was at. My car is not even insured for a lot of money at all I am losing sooo much just in the car and let alone I don't have renters insurance so I am out all my stuff.I have essentially lost two really close people to me over this situation that I wouldn't have done if this was a scam. so whoever is saying that bullshit can go fuck off.

4thgen 01-26-2011 11:57 AM

KARMA IS A BITCH!!! This is what you get for KNOWINGLY selling me knock off TAKATA Harness's. Then trying to cover up and say you didnt know they were fake. Yea yea you said return them but i decided not to deal with you chode's any longer after that moment.

Any Way hope you find your shit!!
Even though i dont respect him i know the blood sweat and tears that go into this shit and id be kickin doors down for sure!!

D_SPOT CHARLIE 01-26-2011 12:02 PM

The friendship I lost meant a lot more to me than the car and the parts and tools . No they arent all replaceable nor is all the time and effort I had into it but losing trust and friendships is a much greater loses than any of it.

jdm^ek 01-26-2011 12:12 PM

shit sucks hope u get all your parts back.

jdmdb8 01-26-2011 12:17 PM

It's not a loss if you get the insurance money and all your parts back once everything blows over..

Keep in mind the $40k scam job on that now stolen evo that's in your garage. I heard that guy has been looking for you and his car for a year and a half now. sounds a little fishy to me.
There's so much more to this Charlie guy that azht doesn't know. So don't jump to conclusions on who to point the fingers at.

D_SPOT CHARLIE 01-26-2011 12:46 PM

I don't know who you are jdmdb8 but you obviously don't know to much . Yes I have an evo in my garage ,ya the project has taken much much longer than it should and no there isn't a good excuse for if but no it was not a scam.all of that kids parts where left untouched as well as his car as far as I can tell .. he has been to my house countless times and er have talked on many many occasions. So before you go running and making comments you don't know as well don't try and put your two cents in.

1slwej1 01-26-2011 12:46 PM

Like he saids this thread isn't to bash ppl but to try and get his shit back...hopefully he does soon

No need for everyone elses drama..

johnehonda 01-26-2011 12:50 PM

i completley understand, sorry for loss hope everything works out for the best

D_SPOT CHARLIE 01-26-2011 01:00 PM

.. and I am sorry but the whole thing makes me so fukn sick to my stomach .. my car was my everything. It was my daily driver.it was so fun to drive and I would not have never gotten rid of it for anything and knowing that someone else drove my car and then stripped it makes me furious. I am done trying to defend my self I didn't fucking do this shit nor would I have gone through the efforts I have and continue to fo through to find my shit. . You can think what you want and I know what I know ;my shit was fucking Stolen and I want it back and the fucking assholes to go to prison.

*jdm monkey* 01-26-2011 01:00 PM

Charlie is a good friend of mine and didn't deserve any of this hope u get your stuff back bro

ICD 01-26-2011 02:12 PM

Damn now this is getting saucy

Boppers 01-26-2011 03:10 PM

holyy shittt

RICK's-TOWING 01-26-2011 03:48 PM

2000 Civic insured for 20,000. Hmmm that's what I heard.

dudeinpinkfit 01-26-2011 03:55 PM

good luck on finding ur stuff.. im sorry for ur loss and hope u get it all back... i hate when this stuff happens. it makes it so u cant have anything nice.

D_SPOT CHARLIE 01-26-2011 04:00 PM

I wish Andy .. its not even close to that..and they stole alllll my receipts which were in an envelope for the parts I put on the car so I am kinda shit out of luck right now on most of the stuff covered not to mention the fact I made a lot of the parts on the car so they won't be covered either. All around a super shitty fukn situation.

street dreams 01-26-2011 07:32 PM

First i just want to say sorry for your lost Charlie. Now with that out of the way I just want to say this whole thread is some crazy shit. Now my only question is if Hector got arrested then why is his picture not on MCSO's website.

D_SPOT CHARLIE 01-26-2011 07:53 PM

He was released on Monday at 10pm so he was in there for only about 24hr and probably never got put up because he was released before the pictures where updated on Tuesday .. you can look on the superior court website charges were officialy filed today by the state of Arizona .

onefst91hatch 01-26-2011 07:59 PM

this guy?

t3601 01-26-2011 08:47 PM

*jdm monkey* 01-26-2011 08:55 PM

Nothing there bro