AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Musicians Corner (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Drummer looking for dedicated musicians. (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=161058)

Broskiballa 11-27-2011 10:58 PM

Drummer looking for dedicated musicians.

Hi all, just want to say thank you in advanced for your time in reading this.

I am a dedicated, stage experienced drummer looking for a organized/ new band or musicians to start a new project. I have 7+ years of experience, self taught, highly dedicated and motivated drummer. I can't stand not being involved with the music scene, and I want to start something. I am goal oriented to reach to the top, and will not let anything stop me. I am employed and fully geared for stage/touring. I have my own car, and am willing to pitch in for a 24/7 lockout studio anywhere in the valley.

I'm looking for dedicated self motivated individuals to join me to creating something amazing that will lead to our success. I have a positive attitude and set mentality to grind out however long it takes to get there. I'm looking for people who are serious enough to practice 2-4 times a week. I will promote online everyday, and look forward to going out to local shows/ malls/ public events to meet people and hand out flyers, stickers, whatever it takes. I'm available Mon-Fri after 5:30pm, and every weekend all day long.

Little background:
My name is Reuben, im 23 years old, extremely fit, and unfortunately Egyptian looking, lol. I have multiple influences that have helped construct me as a drummer. I am not a genre nazi where I stick to one genre. I love multiple genre's, and like to include them into my playing style. I do circle around a very drivey, pop/rock, metal, new age EPIC* sound.

Ideas of influence (Closure in Moscow, Paramore, We Came As Romans, Escape The Fate, Bless The Fall, A Day To Remember, Fall Out Boy, My American Heart, The Word Alive, The Used, Deftones, Acceptance, Anberlin, The Audition, CHIODOS!, D.R.U.G.S!, Circa survive, Danger Radio, Dance Gavin Dance, The Devil Wears Prada, Emorasa, Fall of Troy, The Mars Volta, Too many to list.

I'm not here to say that I am amazing, I am not perfect by any means. However, I want this more than anything, and I will do whatever it takes to get there. Text me with serious interests, tryouts, jams. 623-326-ZEROthreeSEVENtwo.

Here's an idea of me playing with my old band. Plot to Bomb the Panhandle by "A Day To Remember"

Thank you for your time, im looking to hear from you!

Dirt McGirk 11-28-2011 06:35 PM

Let's start a grindcore band. I'll do vocals. Breeeeeskreeeeeee! And stuff like that.

I've wanted to get back to music so bad. It's so weird going from playing every day and always being in the studio to nothing.

Broskiballa 11-28-2011 07:11 PM

Yes it is. At the same time im regretting quiting my old band. They stayed together, I was just tired of the lack of effort put by the members. I'm 150% or nothing with everything I do.

You play guitar don't you? Have any stage ready equipment?

Dirt McGirk 11-29-2011 04:33 AM

Still have a lot of equipment but sold my half stack to my friend that was in my last band with me.

Broskiballa 11-29-2011 01:01 PM

:( awh man. Well, if you ever have sometime, and you have a acoustic, we should just write something, or idk. I have had some many replies from craigslist, but not sure who I want to jam with, or meet up with.

ajax57 12-13-2011 10:36 AM

i play bass :bananalama:

Broskiballa 12-13-2011 02:27 PM

Do you^^ how many years and location?
I have been going through a bunch of tryouts this week, I have one today in suncity. Hit me up if you're interested in jamming out mon.

623-326-0372

ajax57 12-13-2011 03:32 PM

a long time i live on the west side and... play pokemon and shit

Dedspool Superior Tuned 02-02-2012 09:19 AM

wowzerzzz!!!!!!!!!!

Broskiballa 02-02-2012 09:47 AM

Forgot I posted this. I found a band already. We just released a single. We're working on finishing our EP. Been massss promoting and all that good stuff.

Broskiballa 02-02-2012 09:48 AM

I'll just leave this here:

H22apower 02-02-2012 12:48 PM

Everything was good except the squealing. Its pretty good! It kinda reminds me of rise against.

Dedspool Superior Tuned 02-03-2012 12:16 AM

sicckkkkkk...... adtrish :) goodluck broskililbababa!! let us know when you guys will be performing!

Broskiballa 02-03-2012 09:06 AM

Ha thanks guys. We're recording with another producer and engineer this upcoming EP. Definitely looking for improved results. We have a show March 3rd at the Nile/Underground with a skylit drive and Greeley estates. Its going to be an amazing show.

H22apower 02-03-2012 01:36 PM

Nice man! Congratulations on the gig, those are well known bands who been around the country. :biggrin:

Broskiballa 02-03-2012 02:15 PM

Thanks man. But we still have lots and lots of work to do. We promote and meet at least 500-1000 newe faces every weekend all of the valley via malls/shopping centers. Our plan is to promote so much that the 15-25 age group of southwest will know of us pretty well the next coming year. Lots of musicians lack promoting and getting out to meet people. Playing music is half the job. Full time work + music is double time fulltime jobs. All worth it though.
Share with your friends on FB if you have the time. Cheers mate! :)