AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Health & Fitness (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   How many of you do P90x or some other beachbody product? (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=170716)

neveragain 05-12-2012 12:43 PM

How many of you do P90x or some other beachbody product?

How many of your guys use P90x? I've used it once before and I tried using Insanity once, but I never finished it. Were your results as good as the TV commercials? Were you happy about them?

TucsonEuroCamry 05-12-2012 01:46 PM

i have done p90x one time before and i fuckin loved it...the results were great...but its more of a program for people that already workout.....feel me?

i am about to start it again late this month........

Dsquared Upholstery 05-16-2012 06:51 PM

80% of your gains are based on your diet. You cannot expect you watch a video and look like a fitness model not matter how hard you try to

Not at all, you can start the program from scratch in any condition. It's hard but it certainly works well. I'm into different excercise methods but again, these two are not bad. Goodluck

Viz 05-16-2012 08:06 PM

i actually just started insanity today. Ive seen my cousin try it, even though he slacked it quite a bit, he still got some good results because of his diet. Im planning on doing it right and sticking to a good diet. hopefully that will get me good results.

bb4arson 05-16-2012 08:15 PM

have them tried like 3 discs , they are good programs . you get tired.

i rather lift though .

i have the set and could get the set lol

krazyblurtz 05-17-2012 02:30 AM

I have to say, the latest TREND of "insanity" is worse than any over hyped shit out there. (besides the supplement market of course)

Dsquared Upholstery 05-17-2012 09:11 AM

Is that so? Please post some proof on your expert status on physical fitness and supplementation.... moron

Although I do not use insanity or p90x, they both work absolutely fine. I know of plenty of extremely physically developed people that have tried out p90x and had a great workout.

"Supplement market hyped", you're retarded. Sure, there is a lot of hype with advertising and lots of bunk stuff out there BUT, to acheive a good physique supplements are a must.

krazyblurtz 05-17-2012 04:55 PM

Credentials? Well I get all my information from ego driven fools like you of course!

Nobody said p90x wont work ya runny pigeon stool, who said it didn't?

Gotta love people attempting a rebuttal, after confirming you're statement is correct..."BUT".

Take a seat back, think about what you're trying to turn into a debate here.

Hmm less caffeine and red meat for you child

Spec C 05-17-2012 04:57 PM

But red meat is so delicious!

Dsquared Upholstery 05-17-2012 08:05 PM

Sorry, I'm dieting right now and I'm pugnacious as hell

2.0LSJ 05-17-2012 08:37 PM

P90x goes ham

Spec C 05-17-2012 08:40 PM

Goes ham?

Dsquared Upholstery 05-17-2012 08:54 PM

Hard as a mother...

krazyblurtz 05-17-2012 11:47 PM

Heh pugnacious...

I may have been a teensy bit obstreperous myself earlier...

Not sure if it was last summers bovine growth hormones, or possibly being in the library with the two teen girls & a baby cast aside on the floor neglected during moms txt & chat time.

Oh let's say half hour deep into it's banshee-like fit of rage.

Twenty-thirty people, possibly 64 eyes in that building...with only FOUR EYES not watching the damn thing crawling around.

I'm the only one whom eventually vocalized our collective disapproval.

C-To-The-Spec! Can't stay away from the red meat! Don't get me wrong...hey hey doesn't mean I don't like boobies though!@

Waffle_Taco 05-22-2012 09:40 PM

tried insanity gave it up the first 5 min

neveragain 05-25-2012 12:12 PM

Honestly, giving up red meat wasn't that hard. haha. I eat mostly chicken anyway.

I started P90x again since the LA fitness nearby closed and I don't want to have to drive 25 minutes to get there, work out for an hour and change, and then drive back. It's at least a 2 hour affair and I work nights.

Because I'm too lazy to drive that far, P90x ftw.

Anyone tried p90x2? Is it tougher? Different?