AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Security & Theft Discussion (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   scammer alert (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=197483)

Savage EJ2 05-13-2014 07:42 PM

scammer alert

1 Attachment(s)
ok everyone I just drove to phoenix and purchased skunk2 dual valve springs from a guy named bryan they had the reatainers on them so I lifted a couple of them off and they were dual so I gave him cash and left. well I went to my machine shop and something made me look again and sure as shit they are not skunk2 first off they all were not dual and second they ended up being quite used. I am assuming they are factory springs from a b16 or b18c1 since 8 were dual and 8 were not. I called the guy out on it and he will not reply to my texts or answer my calls. so i am gonna post his number and a copy of his add please if anyone knows this guy I want his last name or address I want my money back or I want to take him to court.

people flame this guy for me please:beatdeadhorse2:

Nachooooosupreme 05-13-2014 07:58 PM

Take him to court for $150? Good luck with that!

Fix.it.again.Tony 05-13-2014 08:00 PM

Good luck

Jason.AZ1 05-13-2014 08:04 PM

He's a jackass for scamming but at the same time you don't know him so your fault for not checking them all out.
It's like when people hand you money you always count it doesn't matter.
Same when buying shit always inspect it and do your homework to be sure it's what you want.

Savage EJ2 05-13-2014 08:05 PM

oh no see if I take him to court it will be much more than than that because he would have to pay court costs and other costs that I am now having to pay due to this asshole. and I dont see why you have to get on here and be a shit I am trying to warn people of him and maybe get help in the process. that was for the guy who commented first. what if no one warned people of scammers?

I know I should of check better and yes that is my fault I was in a hurry to get to the machine shop to get my stuff so I could make it home before too late. I am just trying to help others and hopefully prevent him from fucking more people over and hey if someone happens to know this guy then awesome cuz I know the area he lives in and eventually I will find him just takes time so hey

Jason.AZ1 05-13-2014 08:21 PM

Just text him from a friend number and send him the link to this tell him to come say hi

Nachooooosupreme 05-13-2014 08:35 PM

You got jacked for $150 and taking someone to civil court for a lawsuit does not guarantee you a win nor compensation buddy! I retract my good luck comment and hope you have learned from your own jacking you fool!

king06 05-13-2014 11:12 PM

Good luck. You need it. I was actually interested in this, good thing.
U less you are going to co front the guy and kick his ass, let it go. Keep low
Keep searching for his number on cl
Have someone text him to meet up
Proceed to woop his ass
Profit?

Chuck Chainz 05-13-2014 11:20 PM

Gotta outsmart him/her this time around.

Savage EJ2 05-14-2014 12:01 AM

im gonna catch him up. i dont plan to hurt him physically at least not at the moment but i should have all the info i need by morning. but i honestly didnt think anything at first because i did check two or three and they were all dual and i chose randomly lol i guess not random enough.

AZ_CIVIC 05-14-2014 07:09 AM

This is why I always by brand new parts or if used from people I know. I got burned years ago on a turbo, met with the guy who said the turbo was perfect. The turbo looked clean I didn't feel any shaft play but when I put it on the car the turbo smoked worse than a diesel truck. When I called the seller he told me that the turbo was fine for him. The turbo seals were totally shot and not worth rebuilding.

king06 05-17-2014 03:51 PM

Update?

jakellama123 05-17-2014 03:56 PM

probably just said screw it, I'll be more cautious from now on and will move on like any adult would do.
Petty amount anyways.

Hopefully...

Savage EJ2 05-17-2014 11:18 PM

havent given up just trying to figure out if I wanna show up at his work and have some words with him or leave it be. I am not really that guy anymore you know.

I cant see his instagram but thank you

so far I am pretty sure this is the guy

Bryan Pravongviengkham

S!K TEG 05-18-2014 05:42 AM

Sorry to say this but court won't do shit. In arizona everything is sold as is ( with the exception of lemon cars)

You checked them out, you paid, you agreed on what you saw. Time to move on and learn from this mistake.