AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   AZHT Lounge (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Calling out Juan aka 2CAMSVTEC aka Creative Autobody (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138833)

RHDDC2-R 11-23-2010 11:21 PM

Calling out Juan aka 2CAMSVTEC aka Creative Autobody

Juan I think you've dug yourself a deep enough hole. I am not the first to complain about your overnight disappearance. ---->

You have had my vehicle since 9/18/2010. I have been very patient with this juan but its time to let everyone else know. I remember being told by you that my car would be done by mid November. It has now been over 2 months since you picked up my car and you have not even begun to work on it. And my many failed atempts to reach you has gotten a little out of hand.

Upfront I gave you $1500 value in parts. (Type R 4x114.3 wheels and suspension as well as a complete 2000 B16 head w/ intake mani. throttle body, fuel rail, injectors etc.)

I also gave you $500 which were supposed to be used to PURCHASE (not trade for body work) a COMPLETE (including fenders, hood, bumper etc) Right Hand Drive front clip from "Your connection in California." This same front clip which you told me was already on its way to AZ about 3 weeks back. The fact that you gave me details on exactly which parts the clip came with made it that much more believable (type r rear lca's, carbon faux center console, one EuroR floor mat, etc.) I now see how much of a scam this really was. Here is the exact clip that you described to me for sale here on AZHT with no hood, fenders, bumper. --->

Within the past two weeks you have not answered any of my attempts to call you, PM you, text you, or even visitor message you on here. I have told you that I didnt want to take things to other measures and that all I wanted to do was pick my car up. You answered 2 of my calls and texted me once saying, "do you want to do it tonight?" Even after attempting to contact you that night you answered my call and said, "I'm in Tempe, i'll call you as soon as I'm available." Maybe you're still not available, but I need my car back.

I'm ready to get over all the bullshit Juan. Maybe you should try calling me back tomorrow morning to resolve this issue.

I dont want to have to report my vehicle stolen, :idiot:

rexnaz 11-23-2010 11:25 PM

I paid for two paint jobs a year ago and he keeps disappearing.

rexnaz 11-23-2010 11:36 PM

RHDDC2-R 11-23-2010 11:39 PM

Guys if anything seems unclear in my post, it is most likely because I am very pissed off and am not thinking clearly right now. If you have any questions about the situation simply ask and I can make it more clear.

I already posted that link above..

rexnaz 11-23-2010 11:41 PM

i advanced him a car he wanted a year ago in return for two paint jobs and he's had an excuss every month since then.....only trusted him because he was close friends w/my close friend- still stupid on my part for trusting him-i used to seee him every day until he started dissapearing spratically for long periods of time. havent been able to reach him for 3 weeks and shops been locked 4 weeks now

RHDDC2-R 11-23-2010 11:42 PM

I also heard he is no longer working for himself and working for Gran Prix (putting all of his customers cars on hold without notice)

RHDDC2-R 11-23-2010 11:49 PM

I didnt say I was, but side conversations are not necessary. Post your problem with juan and other details you might have on him and thats it. This seems to be the last resort before taking it to drastic measures.

rexnaz 11-23-2010 11:55 PM

same exact issus and its for more people than you think...

RHDDC2-R 11-24-2010 12:00 AM

oh I know more than just a few he is avoiding. All i can say is I've been more than patient, call me Juan.

KingDingaLing 11-24-2010 12:11 AM

RC'sGarage:wink::thumbup:

king06 11-24-2010 01:03 AM

He painted my car too but never finished it, I got tired of driving so far to hear excuses.

I should have waited to pay him till he finished the job. Sucks.

00_ek9coupe 11-24-2010 01:07 AM

this is where'd i go first :thumbsup::goodpost:

Tytyler 11-24-2010 01:53 AM

Yoo!
I didnt think it would come to this buuutt
I am in the saame boat as you..
I think Juan is a good guy and he did fix (some) of the things I needed done to my car, however I am still waiting for the distributer that he owes me..
We made a deal about two months ago and I have yet to recieve all my parts.. I desperatly need the dizzy for my car..
I have been trying to get a hold of him for weeks and one day seemed like everything was gonna be good and he said I could come by the next day, and when the next day came it seemed like he disappeared...?
Haven't heard from him in a min!
Please contact me Juan!

RhdRicheeee 11-24-2010 07:41 AM

damn that shits crazy

RHDDC2-R 11-24-2010 09:58 AM

i'm going out looking for him today to confront him. if anyone would like to come call me 602.434.1206

AZ93Civic 11-24-2010 10:56 AM

agreed! :goodpost:

Medina 11-24-2010 11:18 AM

<<< no complaints thus far...

Mr.Burner 11-24-2010 12:50 PM

I just saw Juan two nights ago.... He came to my shop and was telling me he is "super" busy, loaded with work and trying to play catch up on two guys car from here....

He asked me to give him a hand with finishing a long going project so that he can continue on his behind work.

sorry to hear your frustration and i hope it gets resolved.

KingDingaLing 11-24-2010 01:00 PM

I dont... But I have a painter. Actually several very good painters that will work with just about anyones reasonable paint and body budget that do work for me. I even have one that has been painting for 15 plus years with several magazine features. I dont make a business out of paint and body though. Its not what I do. But if I have a customer who is having a build done by me and wants to get there car painted. I can get it done.

RHDDC2-R 11-24-2010 04:31 PM

I have located Juan at his current job site. He has agreed to meet with me tonight when he gets out of work and give me my car, RHD clip, and type r wheels and suspension.

If this is resolved i will personally have this thread closed/deleted

Until then.....

@jdmman that is no reason to not get in touch with customers or ignore their many attempts to get in touch with you specifically when you have customers property in your possession.. Sorry but not a good excuse in my book.

Honda4Life. 11-24-2010 04:38 PM

X2 on that.

Also, I would only have the thread closed. Not deleted. People searching around should have a chance to make a fair decession on wether or not to deal with someone. Just to have all positive feedback can hurt someone else in the end since they are not able to make a fair decession IMOP.

RHDDC2-R 11-24-2010 04:44 PM

good point.

I will make sure the tread gets locked and possibly moved to the paint section of the forum. :wink:

rexnaz 11-25-2010 02:52 AM

Juan called me today but i was in class, called back and ofcourse no answer.

Tytyler 11-25-2010 03:11 AM

Juan needs to contact me too..
I need my parts!

kaioshin93 11-25-2010 12:15 PM

Just giving a heads up, but if you are talking about the grand prix off dysart and van buren, their work is sub par. A couple of my friends took their cars there and both had to take them back multiple times due to poor paint jobs. they charge very little, but you get what you pay for.

hectorg4444 11-25-2010 12:17 PM

Finishline is the way to go!
Sorry to hear about this.

RHDDC2-R 11-25-2010 01:02 PM

Update.

Juan did in fact contact me last night 11/24/2010 when he got out of work and did return my 4x114.3 type R suspension and type R wheels (i believe it is complete but I haven't had a chance to look at it very well since its all taken apart.) He also did just as he promised in returning my vehicle (it is only missing the battery and the license plates from what I could tell.)

He did say that he would not give me the complete RHD clip w/front end as promised. In turn he said he would sell it because he was only giving me his price on the clip because he was doing the work on my car. He did say he would pay me the $500 dollars I gave him up front for the clip, and give me a b16 head just as complete as the cylinder head I gave him by this Saturday 11/27/2010.

I'll keep everyone posted.

RHDDC2-R 11-25-2010 05:21 PM

Everything on the suspension was disassembled when I gave it to him because I had just resurfaced the rotors.

I have no idea as to why my battery is not on/in my car still but he says he believes it is at the shop and that will be returned. That is not a problem to me as long as it is returned. The license plate on the other hand he says he did not remove (probably taken off the car while it was sitting outside of the shop one day.) I am going to report the license plate stolen because I do not want anyone getting tickets/in trouble with my license plate thats for damn sure.

I completely agree with this statement. I truly do not believe the clip that I was told was coming from CA ever existed , so I would be happy with just having my money back. Yes my time was wasted and time is money I agree but as long as everything is returned i am perfectly fine and will take my business elsewhere in the future.

The head I gave him was sold within the week of me giving it to him. He used it in a ls/vtec build that a customer asked him to put together. As long as the head he gives me is in the same complete working condition, I will accept it as payment for the head I gave him.

Total it was about 2.25 months from the time the vehicle was towed to his shop until the day I recovered it. So far I have lost time, motivation, a B16 head, and money. If/when my money and B16 head are returned I will be fine with the loss of time and motivation.

Tytyler 11-25-2010 10:22 PM

pm'd Juan earlier today still waiting for a reply..

rexnaz 11-27-2010 10:43 AM

any update?