AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   EG Civic/Del Sol + DC Integra (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   **Official** What did you do to your DC Today? **Thread** (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122871)

RHDDC2-R 04-02-2010 04:25 PM

Civicious 04-02-2010 04:48 PM

PMed 1point8

wow that looks sick as hell. love the color of the teg with the j-mags!

OhDang 04-02-2010 05:05 PM

im pretty sure my dad threw them away but didnt wanna say!

RHDDC2-R 04-02-2010 06:25 PM

haha thanks bro. iŽll be out at deer valley tonight as well. stop by and say hi. ill be the short mexican with a black Polo

slowsedan 04-02-2010 10:06 PM

damn it looks super hard. i thought you said you had a hatch? but anyways your color is darker than mine. and im running open headers too right now.

RHDDC2-R 04-03-2010 01:47 PM

this is a hatch bro! lol thanks thoug. how does open headers sound with the stock header

BDEG 04-03-2010 01:50 PM

Would you be willing to sell her im looking for another car to build along with my hatch the teg looks really clean so let me know pm me i have cash

Civicious 04-03-2010 03:35 PM

sold him some hubbies last night. didnt make it out there til like 11:15. car is wayy cleaner in person!

1point8 04-04-2010 01:01 AM

Dood you should know by now little things like that don't bother me. But thanks for tryin to be polite I guess. hahaha.

Didn't see, or at least don't remember seeing your car. Maybe I just missed it? Or maybe you rolled through the 15 miinutes I was gone when I ran to Denny's to take a dump...

mmmm I love stock header with no exhaust. Until I've been driving it like that for 4 months, I bolt up an exhaust to it, and notice how much torque I was loosing.

Either you can have it for $6,000, or if you know someone with an S2000 CR for trade they can have it. Anything other than that I'm keeping her for a long time.

Thanks a lot again man.
Both for the hubdubs, and for the compliments. I liked your car a lot too! I'm so sick of white tegs, seein a red one was a nice change, especially since my first (I've now owned 5 tegs) was milano red too.

00' Integra 04-04-2010 04:50 PM

If you just bought that hood then I sold it to you haha

slowsedan 04-05-2010 05:50 PM

hahaa at tegg coupe/hatch. i thought you meant like a ef/eg/ek hatch
what the french toast???? what are you talking about?

hellshock2182 04-05-2010 06:35 PM

ordered a jdm gsr from steve at HMO

1point8 04-06-2010 11:20 AM

with LSD?
:thumbsup: if so.
:)

1point8 04-06-2010 11:28 AM

Went and "borrowed" a tow thingy from a tow place. Drove 2+ hours in traffic to Queen Creek to pick up my GSR shell. Hooked it up(the truck i was driving had a hitch but no connector for the lights for the trailer) and started driving back. Pulled into a Burger King to get some food real fast. As I turned into the parking lot, a police officer turned his lights on and pulled me over. I proudly produced my valid drivers license and insurance, etc. He said that before we could leave the parking lot we'd have to get lights either on the trailer or on the car. Luckily Wal-Mart was also in the parking lot.

So I went inside wal-mart and got the cheapest car battery that would fit that I could find. Hooked it up, only to find out only the Driver's side High-Beam light and brake lights(when brake applied only) work. I left the battery hooked up and jumped in the nasty EK seat that wasn't bolted down at all and buckled up (LOL!) My friend to whom the truck belonged started driving off and i put just enough pressure on the brake to turn the lights on but not really apply brakes on. So if that cop decided he wanted to pull us over again, I could argue that we did have lights that time. LOL again. Anyways i fell asleep after about 25 minutes of cruising in the car alone at night by myself with no radio/ipod/etc. Woke up and we were getting gas at Deer Valley. Hopped in the cab of the truck and drove home with no lights on it again. Did make it home safely, only took about 5.5 hours for the whole thing. Ugh it was a pain, but at least I finally got it. Thanks again Nik.

Plans for it at the moment are to get everything working and complete for the most part on the interior. Get rid of the ugly EK seats and put something a little easier on the eyes in. Put a stock B20Z from HMotors in, give it a b16 trans with LSD and put my magical ECU in. Hoping for 14.5 or so on slicks or just be happy to break 14's with street tires.

Oh and the white teg has hubcaps now! (did i already say that?)

hellshock2182 04-06-2010 10:49 PM

Sadly no since I ordered a B16 for the rex as well

1point8 04-07-2010 02:11 PM

Put my Skunk2 Shift knob on it.
Went to Honda (closest retailer) and bought a JDM Squash yoooooo.
Also stopped by BBN and picked up an OBD2a-OBD1 conversion harness for the ECU.

going to go to speedworld tonight!
Everybody should go!

Maybe alex or someone will bring their camera and I can get some more pics in here!

AFFIRace 04-07-2010 09:39 PM

1point8 04-08-2010 10:56 AM

That's pretty cool ^^^

Anyways.
Went to SpeedWorld last night.
Pretty disappointed.
Bone stock car best run was a 16.24
Should have been launching higher, but didn't get enough runs in to fine tune my launch.
There were soooooooooooooo many people for a wednesday.
Put my magical ecu in, didn't advance the distributor(with my previous 2 stock b18b1's, i could feel a noticeable difference with the dizzy advanced vs. normal in the middle), and took off the cat and intake's top half.
Still launching too low, ran a 16.16.
After that run the lanes were closed.
I was sad. :(

I don't remember the differences in the MPH or 60 ft's, but I'll post them up once i grab the time sheets again.
Speedworld was having a bunch of technical difficulties all night. Fail for them. :thumbsdown:

1point8 04-08-2010 01:00 PM

Just climbed under it to put the Catalytic Converter back on. Also threw the airbox back on, and disconnected the ABS connectors since the pump is broken and it makes a loud vibrating noise on startup for the first 60 seconds or so.

Went to tighten down my lug nuts back to OEM Torque specs, and found out my 5 month old Craftsman torque wrench is messed up already. That along with my 180$ drill are going to hopefully get replaced tomorrow when I go to sears.

Oh and I lost my phone last night at Speedworld, so gotta get a new one of those too. :( it's ok. I only paid 20 for it and had it almost a year. It was getting time to upgrade finally anyways. But if anyone found it, lemme know I guess. Not keeping my hopes up for it though.

So with a best time of 16.24 stock and only 5 total runs in including one run with my ECU and only getting a 16.1x, i lost my phone, left my brand new set of drill bits in either jeff or colten's car, and found out my torque wrench also now needs replaced, had a shitty 24 hours. Oh well.

slowsedan 04-08-2010 08:09 PM

dang thats pretty dope. where'd you get it from?

AFFIRace 04-08-2010 08:52 PM

I went to the pick a part here in mesa and took the sockets out of an acura legend. If you guys want I can post a couple pics on how to do it with instructions.

slowsedan 04-10-2010 11:47 AM

it looks sick. im thinking about doing that to mine

Dead Bird 04-10-2010 03:53 PM

I saw you like three times today.

Halfbreed 04-11-2010 09:19 PM

i washed mine

gunsup0331 04-11-2010 10:21 PM

got a new zaust can from fedex. Suspension parts are piling up, mostly stuff needs replacing but maybe some cool junk soon.

Dead Bird 04-12-2010 02:45 PM

Pitchers?

slowsedan 04-13-2010 10:39 AM

you did? when and where? what were you in?

Dead Bird 04-13-2010 11:13 AM

I was in my teg with my girl.
I forget where, but i think somewhere on thunderbird toward the 101?

Anyways.
Washed my car again last night. Went to the hookah lounge in it, then went slaloming through construction cones in anthem. Stock suspension's body roll kills mee with 175-65's

GTABurnout 04-13-2010 12:27 PM

Picked up a nice stock 1997 LS needs some suspension work feels like it follows evey crack in the road. time to turn this thing in to a fun road course car....

Looking for suspension bits

slowsedan 04-13-2010 04:18 PM

what color is yours? and what day if you remember?