View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #70
SiR Mikey
Jermo=King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec C View Post
How are ya feeling?

I did some banded Dl's today. First time. LOVE em.
MUCH better. Went to work today and with my backpack on the pain was tolerable. As the pain subsides more I can pinpoint where it's stemming from and I'm 99.9% sure you were on the money. Thank you so much enough for the advice man, I can't begin to tell you how down I was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDingaLing View Post
Mikey. I was just looking at the new years resolution thread from 2009 and seen my pics. FML!! Man have I gained a lot of weight and damn near have no more muscles in sight lol.

Junk food is the damn devil. I quit smoking almost 2 years ago after being a smoker 13 years. That shit is way easir to quit than junk food, junk food is a hell of a drug, I'm not scared to admit that I'm addicted to large portions of junk food. Too often my taste buds over power my mind. I'm currently at my heaviest I've ever been. 6'2 315 pounds.. Honestly it's depressing looking in a mirror.

I quit smoking because I wanted to be healthy for my daughter. Now my bad eating habits have gotten out of control and my health is turning for the worse. It's hard to admit but it is. I'm past a yearly goal. I'm not getting younger, starting this year i wanna get healthy and stay healthy for the rest of my life.
Good luck man! We've got some quality lifters on AZHT who can help you. As Dsquared said, gotta stick to it. You can want it, and we can feed guidance, but without action its a lost cause. You've quit smoking and created a brand for yourself known not only in the Arizona import scene, but nation wide. No reason you can't do this.

I'm sure a lot, if not all of you have seen this video. I've watched it probably a hundred times and it still gets me going. They created an audio version of this with music I sometimes listen to when I'm lifting even
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fsm-QbN9r8
SiR Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote