View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 12:02 PM   #30
IntensePower
AZHT.net Supporting Vendor

Wow, have you tried contacting the police and filing a stolen property report. Let him know you are taking this step in the process, hopefully you have some proof of these items being on your car at the time he took possession of it.

Don't let this cat slide. He stole from you PERIOD! DONE! I would contact him in every form you can via here, cell phone, mail, email etc that way he can't say you didn't try. Get a priority mail or signature required on it so you have proof he signed for it and received it. Next step would be small claims court at which point I would hope a judge could see through his BS. Small claims court is free and you can sue him for up to $5000 I believe. Let him know youll be taking that route also, I bet he expedites your monies and parts at that point.

JDM Parts Dealers for JIC-Magic, HKS, ARC, Tanabe, Injen, Turbonetics, and many more.

(PM for best pricing on KSport, SportMax, CWest, Veilside)

480-635-8888 call for inquiries. NEW SHOP NUMBER... YES NEW SHOP

Our Show Award Winning & Magazine Gracing Widebody G35 & Supra are now for sale, PM if you're interested
IntensePower is offline   Reply With Quote