View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 08:04 AM   #4
nelsmar
no homo

Focus on getting a better job, and then your own place first... There is no way you can afford an S2000 & a house with a garage & tires & maintenance on an S2000 with 21k a year. Hell i was spending on average 3k a year on my S2000 in tires alone... Get your priorities straight, maybe go to school instead?

Go find out what your credit is like, if you have never had a credit card etc you wont get approved without a co-signer. And also some financial institutions only loan x# of years old etc. Hell my S2000 was my first car financed and they wouldnt approve me for a loan and I had managed to purchase a house in 2009 when it was supposedly near imposible for people with poorly established credit to buy a home. I had to bring in proof of income via previous tax records and prove I could pay the car off in 12 months if i absolutely had to. Mind you I had a low 700 credit score at this time as well.

My flickr
Canibeat
Local magazine scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by dridge11
I think more lessons should be taught with crossbows. Now that kid knows throwing rocks at cars is a bad idea and will get you impaled.
nelsmar is offline   Reply With Quote