AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > Spirited Driving > The Track > Strip & Street

Strip & Street 1/4 Mile Racing & Highway Run In's

Old 05-04-2007, 02:58 PM   #31
nuocmam

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb View Post
Finally we get a good thread on this board. We need to set some rules. I say, no lying or making stuff up, oh and nobody ask me for time slips. I don't believe in getting timed. Now let me share,

Oh man, I have been waiting to share this for so long. This was a few months back. It all started as I was testing out my new carbon fiber APC exhaust I just got from checker the night before. Keep in my mind I have a fully built d15z1 all motor beast in my eg hatch. Ok so I pull out of my neighbored banging through the gears, tires screeching, kidsscreaming, parents yelling and I am smiling. That new exhaust gave my engine a chance to breathe and that's all I needed to finish my street racing machine.

Ok so I am cruising around and I see a few ricer's looking my direction. I gave em a rev and of course they backed down, there prius couldn't handle what they were hearing so I proceed to the next light. No one was around and I haven't had a chance to fully feel the vtec power with all my new mods. So I began to breath slowly to calm myself because I was way to excited. Breathing slow I saw the light was still red, so I closed my eyes and wiped the sweat off of my palms. As I inhaled the new squash, I pushed the clutch in and put one hand on my neon steering wheel and the other on my matching shifter. And as if it was meant to be I opened my eyes just to see the light go green. So I dropped the clutch and gave it gas, Dammit. I stalled.

The magic was over, I started back up and took a right. I couldn't stand the embarrassment. So heading in a new direction, I see the distant tail lights of an STI. I sped up cause we were closing in on an intersection and I just new the light was going
to turn red. I really wanted to race this guy from a dig, I knew in my heart I was a better driver and that I could launch on him and get the jump, besides those subaru's are only 13 second cars. To my luck, we got the red. This time I wasn't going to close my eyes, the mood was right. I see him look over at me and smirk, I nod. I set the two step, it's at 2500rpm's right when my vtec-e kicks. GREENLIGHT!!!

Clutch off, gas, clutch, shift, gas, clutch, shift, gas, hazards.... It was like it was slow motion. I launched hard, no wheel spin and I got the jump, glad I paid extra for the sticky Nankings. I hear him spinning trying to get traction, I have a car length, now
2, I hit the hazards and let off. Poor subie driver, he didn't even catch up. I see his lights turn down a side street, guess he couldn't face me at the next light. Now I am feeling good, it's still early and I have plenty of gas.

Now I am checking the broadway mirror to see if anyone is coming and sure enough, looks as though someone else wants some. It looks low, I can see the headlights bouncing. And if it's that low, it's gotta be fast. They catch up, but this time they let
out a monstrous rev. I jumped in my seat and i think I peed a little, good thing I have vinly rapped itr seats. The anticipationof possibly being beat has got me ancy.

to be continued.....
LOL

Quote:
LOL at supporting local business with BWR. Might as well go support dedspool too.
nuocmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 11:33 PM   #32
boostedrex
AZHTs official SpoonWhore

ravi have u ever ran your teg???
Old 05-05-2007, 02:38 PM   #33
Broskiballa
Master Giraffe Egyptian

3 birds two weeks!!

god damn it! my car is a fucking bird magnet.

Ok soo its friday night. eerryy! dark. in my streets of avondale. = ]
ITs about 1AM. I take long drives at night. 4 hours ect. anyways.
I come to the stop light on thomas and 99th ave facing north.
when a police car pulls up to me. mmhmm..
this is my first ever getting revved on by a police officer. the crown vic massive air blowing v8 made me feel like i was gonna get arrested. just for lookin at him. my windows were down. he roll's his window down and looks at me. i smile. he ask's wat am i doing out out. I replied with, " i usually ride late long nights. he says watch u got in that thing? the very second i reply, its stock... a 5 series beamer runs a redlight and hits a huge lifted titan. the bmw had to be hitting 80 mph or soo.. That guy must of died. The officers reaction was close to zero. he reported, and jumped outta the vechile. in a mer miniumal amounts of seconds. I didnt kno wat to do.

I drove across the red light. and proceeded home.. and called it a night under shock.

thats my story.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:41 PM   #34
BIGD
I'm A RicR

ok so this was a while back but still a good race i was comin back from the pavillions in my srt-4(r.i.p) i got off the 202 on val vista i came up to mcdowell and this harvest moon biege eg hatch pulls up and starts boucin his shit off the rev limiter so i blow off just bein a ricer like normal he asked if i wanna run i said yeah so i got ready to launch when the light turned green we went i got him off the line and pulled every gear we got to the next light and i asked what he had he said type r so we setup agian and once again i walked this fool by like 5 cars when we got to the next light he started makin shit up sayin his LSD was clickin he wanted to run again but i was done wastin gas on the fool

R6 Coming soon!!!!!
BIGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:35 PM   #35
ILIKETODRIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD View Post
ok so this was a while back but still a good race i was comin back from the pavillions in my srt-4(r.i.p) i got off the 202 on val vista i came up to mcdowell and this harvest moon biege eg hatch pulls up and starts boucin his shit off the rev limiter so i blow off just bein a ricer like normal he asked if i wanna run i said yeah so i got ready to launch when the light turned green we went i got him off the line and pulled every gear we got to the next light and i asked what he had he said type r so we setup agian and once again i walked this fool by like 5 cars when we got to the next light he started makin shit up sayin his LSD was clickin he wanted to run again but i was done wastin gas on the fool
Never seen anyone lie so well.....
ILIKETODRIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:52 PM   #36
BIGD
I'm A RicR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKETODRIVE View Post
Never seen anyone lie so well.....
hey thats a true story for a lil bit

R6 Coming soon!!!!!
Old 05-06-2007, 11:48 PM   #37
*inFamous*
You are MINE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLD_LS1 View Post
Well if we want to get into real kill stories, there is the R32 Skyline, a couple turbo supra's C6 vette's, countless stangs, and this was all on a stock 200K mile motor...
hehe i've killed that same skyline a few times hehe

Latest kill...

Eg coupe with an R swap and some bolt ons....

had about a 3-4 car length headstart going onto an onramp.... beat it to the top by about 7 lengths in the nissan
1997 Acura Integra #500 Honda Challenge Car
1991 Acura NSX #499 - Retired from racing, DD status
1991 Acura NSX #501 2014 Build for Honda Challenge / Performance Touring Group B
Simon = The Stig, Ravi = The Twig

Looking for a way to market your AUTO based company? PM me!

Shift Fast Technologies on Facebook!
*inFamous* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 04:05 PM   #38
comptonasskerry
My GF is my avatar.

Quote:
hey thats a true story for a lil bit
hahahaahahahahhahahhaaahahhahaha nice but wasnt it ur lsd? i think it was and i think that little hatch has better time slips so i would just shut ur cock sucker.

o i have a good story i was in my old camo hatch and doing a canyon run like i always do and i was fallowing this pos 20,000 dodge neon srt-4 gayness and he thought his shit was sick so i hit the gas and push him in the corner at the speed that i would normally go and his gay slow dodge spun out and managed to keep that pos on the road so i could pass it and laugh as i pulled away from that gay ass pos neon..............man i love neons......... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeh3 View Post
trade the ssr's for 3 vx's a wierd offset steelie, a gameboy advance, cut springs on stock shocks, some old backpack, a pager, an old superstreet mag and my neighbors dog?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda Beezy View Post
come and wreck it!
comptonasskerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 04:32 PM   #39
BTLD_LS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegraLS View Post
hehe i've killed that same skyline a few times hehe

Latest kill...

Eg coupe with an R swap and some bolt ons....

had about a 3-4 car length headstart going onto an onramp.... beat it to the top by about 7 lengths in the nissan
technically u beat me too

1996 Camaro Z28 - Work In Progress
BTLD_LS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:04 PM   #40
BIGD
I'm A RicR

Quote:
Originally Posted by comptonasskerry View Post
hahahaahahahahhahahhaaahahhahaha nice but wasnt it ur lsd? i think it was and i think that little hatch has better time slips so i would just shut ur cock sucker.

o i have a good story i was in my old camo hatch and doing a canyon run like i always do and i was fallowing this pos 20,000 dodge neon srt-4 gayness and he thought his shit was sick so i hit the gas and push him in the corner at the speed that i would normally go and his gay slow dodge spun out and managed to keep that pos on the road so i could pass it and laugh as i pulled away from that gay ass pos neon..............man i love neons......... lol
How many god damn times do we have to go over this i NEVER spun out i got a lil sideways but NEVER spun out and actually i do have a better time slip than cj so you wanna say somethin now fuck head lol you need to move back i miss these arguments lol plus i wanna see you on the canyon now your gonna get worked harder than spike lee OOOOOOOO yeah.............................................. 410 P.S. I NEVER said my lsd was clicking i said i couldn't get traction

R6 Coming soon!!!!!
Old 05-07-2007, 05:45 PM   #41
ILIKETODRIVE

BIGD -> <-comptonasskerry
Old 05-07-2007, 06:53 PM   #42
comptonasskerry
My GF is my avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKETODRIVE View Post
BIGD -> <-comptonasskerry
BIGD AND COMPTONASSKERRY-> ILIKETODRIVE reminds me of the song tag team back again. lol

Quote:
trade the ssr's for 3 vx's a wierd offset steelie, a gameboy advance, cut springs on stock shocks, some old backpack, a pager, an old superstreet mag and my neighbors dog?
Quote:
come and wreck it!
Old 05-07-2007, 10:27 PM   #43
*inFamous*
You are MINE!

Quote:
technically u beat me too
That was a funny ass night lol. dont forget mr. rsx on nitrous too!
1991 Acura NSX #501 2014 Build for Honda Challenge / Performance Touring Group B

Old 05-07-2007, 10:29 PM   #44
*inFamous*
You are MINE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedrex View Post
ravi have u ever ran your teg???
Yeah i've ran it one time on 5.5ish psi, and once on about 9.8psi...

But i dont bother doing that crap anymore, the cars setup for turning

Old 05-08-2007, 01:27 AM   #45
I Hate Import Cars
I'm your Huckleberry...

Quote:
my cars are to slow to race.
"Oh ya. I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert."

My little ol' Civic.
I Hate Import Cars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:37 PM   #46
BTLD_LS1

Quote:
That was a funny ass night lol. dont forget mr. rsx on nitrous too!
yea well 2 month old gas and a chubby guy driving didnt help the situation.....

plus your car is scary!

Old 05-09-2007, 11:41 AM   #47
comptonasskerry
My GF is my avatar.

so i just got home and i raced a new corvette c6 in my auto 4dr monster of an accord with all the best autozone performance shit u can buy. i even had them over night me some stuff from the store in denver!! yeah im ballin, well enough about me bein a balla. on with the race!

so i was just chillin at the light lookin to see if there was any pigs around because i just put in my g-tech in last night and wanted to see what i ran!! but as i look in my rearview mirror i see a corvette coming and i was like o shit its on!! so he pulls up next to me i dont even look at him i just tag the gas in neutral and rev to 7000rpms then i throw it back into one and get ready to race, light turns and im on i pull hard from the start and just keep pullin so of course i hit the 4 ways to show that i owned that bitch!!! pull up next to the next light he rulls is window down and so do i and he was like wow that was a close race. i laughed then i told him hey man u ask any racer, any real racer, it doesnt matter if i won by an inch or a mile winnings, winning!!!!!!!!!!! then he rolled his window up and turned off the road because he knew that i ran that street from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
come and wreck it!
Old 05-09-2007, 12:27 PM   #48
boostedrex

^ wow really
Old 05-09-2007, 01:08 PM   #49
b'seriespower
Slow as a turtle!

I was on the 101 before and a car was riding my ass for a while and it pissed me off so i down shifted to get into the lane and let him by but before I could do that this cars comes screaming on the side of me and its a damn R34 Skyline that just would of eaten me alive.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:16 PM   #50
BIGD
I'm A RicR

Quote:
so i just got home and i raced a new corvette c6 in my auto 4dr monster of an accord with all the best autozone performance shit u can buy. i even had them over night me some stuff from the store in denver!! yeah im ballin, well enough about me bein a balla. on with the race!

so i was just chillin at the light lookin to see if there was any pigs around because i just put in my g-tech in last night and wanted to see what i ran!! but as i look in my rearview mirror i see a corvette coming and i was like o shit its on!! so he pulls up next to me i dont even look at him i just tag the gas in neutral and rev to 7000rpms then i throw it back into one and get ready to race, light turns and im on i pull hard from the start and just keep pullin so of course i hit the 4 ways to show that i owned that bitch!!! pull up next to the next light he rulls is window down and so do i and he was like wow that was a close race. i laughed then i told him hey man u ask any racer, any real racer, it doesnt matter if i won by an inch or a mile winnings, winning!!!!!!!!!!! then he rolled his window up and turned off the road because he knew that i ran that street from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok Cj ooops I mean Kerry fuckin gay story oh and BITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R6 Coming soon!!!!!
Old 05-09-2007, 02:26 PM   #51
comptonasskerry
My GF is my avatar.

do u want to talk about being a biter? really bigd really?

Quote:
Quote:
come and wreck it!
Old 05-09-2007, 03:18 PM   #52
BIGD
I'm A RicR

ok go for it buddy bring it cuz your gonna get worked we have done this before and you got all butt hurt how am i biter cuz i have a EG???????????????????????????????????

R6 Coming soon!!!!!
Old 05-09-2007, 08:22 PM   #53
cjb
the great I am

Quote:
do u want to talk about being a biter? really bigd really?
Quote:
ok go for it buddy bring it cuz your gonna get worked we have done this before and you got all butt hurt how am i biter cuz i have a EG???????????????????????????????????
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!!! BAN THEM ALREADY!!!
cjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:37 PM   #54
ILIKETODRIVE

Quote:
Old 05-09-2007, 11:19 PM   #55
*inFamous*
You are MINE!

Quote:
yea well 2 month old gas and a chubby guy driving didnt help the situation.....

plus your car is scary!
Yeah and that was on 9ish psi on the old turbo with a much lower tq curve...

Good times man good times!

Come out to a friday night meet sometime d00d.

Old 05-10-2007, 05:53 AM   #56
BIGD
I'm A RicR

Quote:
who the fuck is this tard always wanting to ban people i think this bitch should be banned

R6 Coming soon!!!!!
Old 05-10-2007, 07:30 AM   #57
BTLD_LS1

Quote:
Yeah and that was on 9ish psi on the old turbo with a much lower tq curve...

Good times man good times!

Come out to a friday night meet sometime d00d.
Friday night is usually track night bro, are you guys doing it this Friday? I might stop by becaus eI havent gotten the parts for the rear end yet so racing is pointless

Old 05-10-2007, 07:34 AM   #58
BTLD_LS1

Quote:

WOW

Old 05-10-2007, 09:53 AM   #59
*inFamous*
You are MINE!

Quote:
who the fuck is this tard always wanting to ban people i think this bitch should be banned
bahahaha u haven't been around long enough to know him i guess!

yo josh, ya its every friday, feel free to swing by in the gti f00

Old 05-10-2007, 12:13 PM   #60
boostedrex

Ravi do u go to the asu parking lot meet on fridays