AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > Technical Forums > Tech Garage > Security & Theft Discussion

Security & Theft Discussion Discuss Security Tips & Theft Related Topics

Old 09-24-2012, 07:02 AM   #1
trusohc
trusohc

listen up azht!

Too many atempted thefts and thefts near by. People need to get alarms. I stumbled across this, and baught it and have playing with it. You can set areas its not suposed to leave has a tracking mode to sent live feed. And only 80$ online or 100$ at raido shack. Its stupid to not buy it. Especially with how shita been around here.
http://www.ezoomgps.com/home.aspx
trusohc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:33 AM   #2
ICD

This or tow hooks?

Tow hooks

This the unfortunate truth

IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POST PLEASE MOVE ON
ATLANTA FALCONS NFC CHAMPS 2014???
ICD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:10 AM   #3
DarkAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusohc View Post
Too many atempted thefts and thefts near by. People need to get alarms. I stumbled across this, and baught it and have playing with it. You can set areas its not suposed to leave has a tracking mode to sent live feed. And only 80$ online or 100$ at raido shack. Its stupid to not buy it. Especially with how shita been around here.
http://www.ezoomgps.com/home.aspx
ICD does have a point. And you failed to tell everyone about the rest which will deter people from even having it as no one wants to pay for the service. It will and has always ultimately come down to how much do you truly care about your car. Is it just a car to you or is it more than that. To many it's just a vehicle which can be replaced at any time. To some it may not be. The majority unfortunately would rather opt for the lesser as ICD has stated.

" Your words are your own creation and every time you open your mouth, you show the world a glimpse into who you really are. Your words are powerful. They have the ability to create a moment and the strength to destroy it. "
DarkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:21 AM   #4
trusohc
trusohc

Yea true about that. Its lese of a pain to do the annual thing just thought id throw this out there. Cheaper than lowjack i beleive.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #5
Chef
'CHEF" @ Camp Shift Fast

There are cheaper, ways to have a gps tracker on your car... couple DIY's on you tube about it...
Old 09-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #6
trusohc
trusohc

Probably is. I just did this. Im not a baller or anytging but i got abit of money into my car so i just went n baught this
Old 09-24-2012, 02:47 PM   #7
One Slow Hatch

20 bucks a month aint bad at all ...
One Slow Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:48 PM   #8
DarkAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusohc View Post
Probably is. I just did this. Im not a baller or anytging but i got abit of money into my car so i just went n baught this
And not a bad thing at all. I was not bashing you. Just bringing into the picture the pricing as many don't want to pay for a service. To some they don't care. And yes for sure this is cheaper than LoJack but with LoJack it's a one time fee.

They both have their advantages and disadvantages and with your system you can at least track in real time where your car is at all times.
" Your words are your own creation and every time you open your mouth, you show the world a glimpse into who you really are. Your words are powerful. They have the ability to create a moment and the strength to destroy it. "
DarkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #9
pr1nc3s5
F.A.M.E

170 bucks a year is not bad but I thing my garage will do just fine but people without one should stop investing in "towhooks" and pick up something to keep there car safe
pr1nc3s5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:54 PM   #10
trusohc
trusohc

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Slow Hatch View Post
20 bucks a month aint bad at all ...
Actually its 12.99 a month

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
And not a bad thing at all. I was not bashing you. Just bringing into the picture the pricing as many don't want to pay for a service. To some they don't care. And yes for sure this is cheaper than LoJack but with LoJack it's a one time fee.
They both have their advantages and disadvantages and with your system you can at least track in real time where your car is at all times.
I never took it as bashing for sure its good to how people theres ways to protect themselves even against to trucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1nc3 View Post
170 bucks a year is not bad but I thing my garage will do just fine but people without one should stop investing in "towhooks" and pick up something to keep there car safe
Yea i have a garage too but the issue with that is if you park anywhere other than your house your just as exposed as everyone else. I just think people need to bite the $300 bullet and buy it .($100 for device $190 for annual free plus $30 activation.) Its cool to watch your car fom google maps. Haha
Old 09-24-2012, 11:19 PM   #11
trusohc
trusohc

Let me rephraze that. You can see on the map where your car is not your actual car.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:47 AM   #12
CraZy_A
sleeper Ej1 D16z6 turbo

I was read ur thread about ur car getting stolen was it ever found yet? Man right after I read ur thread I did the samething, looked for something to tRack my car down if it ever gets taken then I was like wtf no one will want my piece of shit lol but then again if some were to take my car I would fuck cry like a baby then try to hunt it down with a loaded 40cal in hand and a phone so I can call the cops after I shoot the fuckin thief .... Lol gps sounds better at this point don't it
Old 09-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #13
trusohc
trusohc

They didnt steal it they took off running when my cars alarm wnt off. No damage or anything. And yea left my xdm in the other car