AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > Model Specific Tech Forums > EG Civic/Del Sol + DC Integra

EG Civic/Del Sol + DC Integra Civic (92-95), Del Sol (93-97) and Integra (94-01) Discussion

Closed Thread
,   #1
Needs Turbo

Need a shop and/or some1 on here.

,   #2
I am el Jefe

[center][url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/honduh_head/"][color="DarkOrange"][b]flickr[/b][/color][/url] [b][color="Orange"]Nikon[/color] Mafia[/b] [QUOTE=1 point 6;2631187]Most Honda kids spend money they dont have, to buy things they dont need, to impress people on the internet they dont like. [/QUOTE][/center]

,   #3

,   #4
The Banstick

Your local resident banstick. [B]Current Noob Defcon:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Level 2 Code Red[/B][/COLOR] If you think something posted breaks the TERMS OF SERVICE, please report it using the 'report post' feature and the administration will review and act accordingly. [COLOR="Teal"]Making a thread bitching about how YOU cannot follow the rules, will result in a ban. END OF STORY![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]"Thats funny, your mouth is still moving but I didn't put any quarters in"[/B][/COLOR] If you don't like how i've moderated you, well... no one cares :) [B][SIZE="2"]IF YOU NEED YOUR NAME CHANGED, PM[COLOR="Green"] RUFUS[/COLOR]![/SIZE][/B]

Closed Thread