AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > The Sports Lounge > Picks and Predictions

Picks and Predictions For all your sports psychics! Post your predictions and picks for all sports here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 03:40 AM   #31
zegroth
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: tucson
Posts: 166
iTrader: (0)
i almost pissed my pants when the retards went to rush the field, only to see the game go into overtime, where they eventually lost. pure awesomeness. better luck next time brah!
zegroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:20 PM   #32
imm0rtal
My that IS a tasty burger
 
imm0rtal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tucson
Posts: 3,816
iTrader: (17)
Apparently an Oregon cheerleader suffered a concussion after the game in the events that followed. I feel bad for her, since her injuries were a result of an Oregon player (Masoli) taunting the ZonaZoo with the middle finger among other gestures. I mean what did you think would happen, dude? 10,000 strong against one of you, and you try to pick a fight? Again, I feel bad for the cheerleader, but Oregon seems to have an attitude problem this season.
__________________
Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!

1993 EH6 Del Sol - Sold
2004 Mazda 3i Sport sedan
imm0rtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:03 PM   #33
johnehonda
 
johnehonda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 3,026
iTrader: (24)
Masoli is just another RB palying QB. He'll never succeed at the pro level.
johnehonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:55 PM   #34
DA_Doc
 
DA_Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 520
Posts: 762
iTrader: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnehonda View Post
Masoli is just another RB palying QB. He'll never succeed at the pro level.
agreed... season aint over but really looking forward for next year!
__________________
(blank)




(but not over here!)
DA_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #35
DA_Doc
 
DA_Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 520
Posts: 762
iTrader: (8)
bad ass game too! one for the books!
__________________
(blank)




(but not over here!)
DA_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:01 PM   #36
Nachooooosupreme
In my civic
 
Nachooooosupreme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 7,685
iTrader: (8)
heard on the radio that coach stoops and the president of the uofa apologized to oregon and their peeps because of the way uofa acted after the game. and they said one of the oregon cheerleaders got nailed on the head by a beer bottle..damn tucson gets ruff!!!
Nachooooosupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:09 PM   #37
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imm0rtal View Post
Apparently an Oregon cheerleader suffered a concussion after the game in the events that followed. I feel bad for her, since her injuries were a result of an Oregon player (Masoli) taunting the ZonaZoo with the middle finger among other gestures. I mean what did you think would happen, dude? 10,000 strong against one of you, and you try to pick a fight? Again, I feel bad for the cheerleader, but Oregon seems to have an attitude problem this season.
Doo your are fucken stupid ass! NO one rushed the field as they say, besides dumbass u of a fans i saw nothing but poor sportsmanship on your behalf trash ass students and fans always easy to blame someone else then taking responsibility . Masoli did not taunt zona zoo even then if he did there was no reason for the actions following the game how old are we really and being in collage you think you would show some kind of intelligents
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #38
imm0rtal
My that IS a tasty burger
 
imm0rtal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tucson
Posts: 3,816
iTrader: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtr View Post
Doo your are fucken stupid ass! NO one rushed the field as they say, besides dumbass u of a fans i saw nothing but poor sportsmanship on your behalf trash ass students and fans always easy to blame someone else then taking responsibility . Masoli did not taunt zona zoo even then if he did there was no reason for the actions following the game how old are we really and being in collage you think you would show some kind of intelligents
The fallacy of your logic is you assume that all fans were involved, which they were not. If you read anything post-the issue you would see that most ZonaZoo members condemn the actions of some immature underclassmen. Like I have said to others, you were not there and only saw the little coverage ABC had post-game. Masoli walked over to some AZ fans, taunted them and walked away. When they called back at them, he flipped them off. Someone threw a bottle and it hit the poor cheerleader. Do not condemn those of us who are loyal fans because you are not informed of what happened and instead of educating yourself, you just make assumptions.

However you are right, we did not rush the field. Security opened a couple gates because students were being crushed by the morons behind them. I'm not saying anything that went on is excusable, I'm just telling it like I saw it.

It's one thing to call someone out, but next time you do it, do your reading. It's hard to disprove an eyewitness account outside of court
__________________
Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!

1993 EH6 Del Sol - Sold
2004 Mazda 3i Sport sedan
imm0rtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #39
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
still you are wrong idiot cause i was right there saw the whole thing i saw the girl get hit i almost go hit to cause i was right next to her i saw dumbass u of a fans in the red zone section throwing crap so before you jump to conclusions maybe you should do your home work when you were on the other side of the feild

plus how could you hit this hot piece
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:32 PM   #40
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
i wonder if you would be sayin the same thing if it was you mom sister or daughter
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:33 PM   #41
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
no one said anything when the wild cat mascot was fucken wit the duck remember what happend last year he beat a cougar which is bigger then a wild cat lol watch the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkbKjtuNJhQ
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:23 PM   #42
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
yup gets beat down
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:13 AM   #43
imm0rtal
My that IS a tasty burger
 
imm0rtal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tucson
Posts: 3,816
iTrader: (17)
Again, you missed my point entirely and it's obvious you didn't go to UA based on your lack of reading comprehension. My point was that I felt bad for the cheerleader. What happened to her was inexcuseable, and most of the UA fans that were at the game agree with me. I was calling you out on your broad generalization of all UA fans, when in reality it was a few bad apples that have been ostracized from the main group already. Learn to read and comprehend before you start arguing with me.
__________________
Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!

1993 EH6 Del Sol - Sold
2004 Mazda 3i Sport sedan
imm0rtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #44
FUK JDM
El siete
 
FUK JDM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Deported but back in PHX
Posts: 6,802
iTrader: (1)
Any of you UA fans going to be on Mill ave or near ASU this weekend?
__________________
TN

EMEDEME
FUK JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:35 AM   #45
imm0rtal
My that IS a tasty burger
 
imm0rtal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tucson
Posts: 3,816
iTrader: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FUK JDM View Post
Any of you UA fans going to be on Mill ave or near ASU this weekend?
I was planning on it, but family is coming into town and I will probably end up being with them instead. Mill isn't very intimidating though lol
__________________
Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!

1993 EH6 Del Sol - Sold
2004 Mazda 3i Sport sedan
imm0rtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:42 AM   #46
FUK JDM
El siete
 
FUK JDM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Deported but back in PHX
Posts: 6,802
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imm0rtal View Post
I was planning on it, but family is coming into town and I will probably end up being with them instead. Mill isn't very intimidating though lol
Its ASU, What can be possibly be intimidating about ASU?....

Oh well sucks, Im not trying go to the game and sit in some busted ass seats so i rather be posted up with some brews and friends.
__________________
TN

EMEDEME
FUK JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:59 AM   #47
imm0rtal
My that IS a tasty burger
 
imm0rtal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tucson
Posts: 3,816
iTrader: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FUK JDM View Post
Its ASU, What can be possibly be intimidating about ASU?....

Oh well sucks, Im not trying go to the game and sit in some busted ass seats so i rather be posted up with some brews and friends.
That's ultimately what it boiled down to for me too. Family > freezing my dick off in some nosebleed seats at ASU when I have a perfectly good big screen and a fridge full of brews.

Some Oregon fan on 4th ave after this past saturday's game tried to start some shit with me. He had the balls to take my UA hat off my head and bend the bill, which is when I turned to his girlfriend and asked her to tighten her leash on her boy before he went home with a headache. She got him to go in the bar, and I didn't have to run from cops. Win-win in my book!
__________________
Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!

1993 EH6 Del Sol - Sold
2004 Mazda 3i Sport sedan
imm0rtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #48
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
what the fuck did i tell you dumb ass's ducks are legit Pac 10 champs talk shit now
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:16 PM   #49
imm0rtal
My that IS a tasty burger
 
imm0rtal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tucson
Posts: 3,816
iTrader: (17)
you lost, shut the fuck up.
__________________
Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!

1993 EH6 Del Sol - Sold
2004 Mazda 3i Sport sedan
imm0rtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:32 AM   #50
Dank_eegee
 
Dank_eegee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tuc
Posts: 473
iTrader: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imm0rtal View Post
Again, you missed my point entirely and it's obvious you didn't go to UA based on your lack of reading comprehension. My point was that I felt bad for the cheerleader. What happened to her was inexcuseable, and most of the UA fans that were at the game agree with me. I was calling you out on your broad generalization of all UA fans, when in reality it was a few bad apples that have been ostracized from the main group already. Learn to read and comprehend before you start arguing with me.
i get what you're saying about "a frew bad apples"... but the oregon game wasn't the only game that uofa fans have acted like stupid fucks! basketball games in the past years the uofa fans caused riots and bullshit... other football games! so is it the same few bad apples every time? or new ones or what? thats what happens when kids drink too much and cant hold their composure... but uhmm the uofa usc game today... that was epic! good game! im glad florida lost! tebow sucks! texas is the shit! woot woot!
Dank_eegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:50 PM   #51
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
old new but ducks repeat pac 10 champs
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:40 AM   #52
Type-Slow
 
Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,509
iTrader: (0)
Toledo =
Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:06 AM   #53
johnehonda
 
johnehonda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 3,026
iTrader: (24)
Beardown bitches
johnehonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:49 PM   #54
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
did anyone see that duck beat down 72-0 wtf
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:28 AM   #55
OrangeTeg
 
OrangeTeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Iowa
Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)
Hawks did work last weekend ISU this weekend GO HAWKS
OrangeTeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:08 AM   #56
stockNess Monster
RaNdUmZ
 
stockNess Monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: phx to surprise, AZ
Posts: 470
iTrader: (0)
possibility...... only good thing in tucson lol
__________________
CHUCKIN UP THE DUCE NEAR YOU
stockNess Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:01 AM   #57
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
what gay ass uofa its all about them ducks
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:55 AM   #58
nsaniti
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gilbert
Posts: 166
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtr View Post
what gay ass uofa its all about them ducks
last years rose bowl.. nuff said :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeTeg View Post
Hawks did work last weekend ISU this weekend GO HAWKS
cant wait for the bucks to go into iowa city haha, should be a good one.
nsaniti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:14 PM   #59
iluvsols!
 
iluvsols!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 304
iTrader: (0)
this game against the citadel is a fucking joke lol
__________________
xbox live - IluvBEINGwhite add me for some MWF2 pwnage
iluvsols! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:55 PM   #60
Tytyler
little duece coupe
 
Tytyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 1,427
iTrader: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvsols! View Post
this game against the citadel is a fucking joke lol
hahah I was at the U of A game last night all the way down from Phoenix
maan the citadel didnt have chance..
But we'll see how they do after Iowa next week!
Tytyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ŠAZHT.net 2004-2013
Design by HTWoRKS