AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > The Sports Lounge > Picks and Predictions

Picks and Predictions For all your sports psychics! Post your predictions and picks for all sports here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #61
NETTONGUE
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: noscut
Posts: 23
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank_eegee View Post
i get what you're saying about "a frew bad apples"... but the oregon game wasn't the only game that uofa fans have acted like stupid fucks! basketball games in the past years the uofa fans caused riots and bullshit... other football games! so is it the same few bad apples every time? or new ones or what? thats what happens when kids drink too much and cant hold their composure... but uhmm the uofa usc game today... that was epic! good game! im glad florida lost! tebow sucks! texas is the shit! woot woot!
i agree with your first three sentences. everybody gets a lil rowdy with a cupple of cocktails in them but come on. Lets make some sensible decision.

Go ducks woot
NETTONGUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #62
OrangeTeg
 
OrangeTeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Iowa
Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)
Iowas ready to roll just rolled over ISU and ready for some west coast
OrangeTeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:28 PM   #63
johnehonda
 
johnehonda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 3,026
iTrader: (24)
Iowa is gay!!!!!!!
johnehonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #64
98dc2
 
98dc2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: tucson
Posts: 3,149
iTrader: (20)
they need to go to the rose bowl
__________________
RATCHET ASS VSM HATCH
98dc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:52 PM   #65
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
dam right ducks number 5 inj the nation... thats whats up
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:49 PM   #66
iluvsols!
 
iluvsols!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 304
iTrader: (0)
yeah iowa is going to be the test to see if we are a real team!!!
__________________
xbox live - IluvBEINGwhite add me for some MWF2 pwnage
iluvsols! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:03 AM   #67
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
agree finally a challenge
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 08:52 AM   #68
NETTONGUE
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: noscut
Posts: 23
iTrader: (0)
we should have a good game tonight. none of this bisbee community college team they be playin
NETTONGUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:32 AM   #69
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
wow congrats you pulled it of by a little hair off your ass still suck ass iowa was hype anyways cant wait to we meet a shut out game like this weekend and 2 weekends ago is what i see in your future
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:42 PM   #70
bobbbbbbbbbbo
Fuck you Captain Slow!
 
bobbbbbbbbbbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Dunsfold Aerodrome
Posts: 1,831
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtr View Post
wow congrats you pulled it of by a little hair off your ass still suck ass iowa was hype anyways cant wait to we meet a shut out game like this weekend and 2 weekends ago is what i see in your future
Fucking think about your sentence structure before you type them out!

Are you an ASU fan? Please tell me you are, because then your shit talking gets invalidated due to your embarrassing loss to the fucking Cheese Heads.


edit: Your an Oregon fan it looks like after reading. Thats ok to be a fan of them, but its too bad you can only support their one successful sport.
bobbbbbbbbbbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:00 PM   #71
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
edit: Your an Oregon fan it looks like after reading. Thats ok to be a fan of them, but its too bad you can only support their one successful sport.[/quote]

look who's talking u of a fans get big nutts after one vitory over someone they will fail just like every other sport at that school congrats on your sloppy ass vitory
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:41 PM   #72
bobbbbbbbbbbo
Fuck you Captain Slow!
 
bobbbbbbbbbbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Dunsfold Aerodrome
Posts: 1,831
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtr View Post
edit: Your an Oregon fan it looks like after reading. Thats ok to be a fan of them, but its too bad you can only support their one successful sport.
look who's talking u of a fans get big nutts after one vitory over someone they will fail just like every other sport at that school congrats on your sloppy ass vitory[/quote]

Explain how UA fails at every sport.

Lets see, Softball, Mens Basketball, Swimming. And I'm sure I'm missing some more.

Tell me where Oregon dominates pal.


Also, take note of this. Football all time records.

Oregon all time record
552–467–47 (.540)

UA all time record.
546–402–33 (.573)

and for you fucking Scumdevils
535–321–22 (.622)
bobbbbbbbbbbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:31 PM   #73
OrangeTeg
 
OrangeTeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Iowa
Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)
Iowa didnt show up n the first half Arizona won hands down, Iowa did have a good come back there at the end do have to admit that
OrangeTeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:21 PM   #74
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
not a sun devil fan fuck face
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:20 PM   #75
johnehonda
 
johnehonda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 3,026
iTrader: (24)
#14 ranked wildcats FTW
johnehonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:00 AM   #76
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
5th ranked Oregon Ducks that's what's up
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:28 AM   #77
NETTONGUE
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: noscut
Posts: 23
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbbbbbbbbbo View Post
look who's talking u of a fans get big nutts after one vitory over someone they will fail just like every other sport at that school congrats on your sloppy ass vitory
Explain how UA fails at every sport.

Lets see, Softball, Mens Basketball, Swimming. And I'm sure I'm missing some more.

Tell me where Oregon dominates pal.


Also, take note of this. Football all time records.

Oregon all time record
552–467–47 (.540)

UA all time record.
546–402–33 (.573)

and for you fucking Scumdevils
535–321–22 (.622)[/quote]

they dominate in the sports that count. your records dont mean shit if you cant even make it to a championship game that counts. instead of citing all these records watch the tube and see for yourself

CHECK EM
NETTONGUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:43 PM   #78
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
agree fellow oregon fan
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:17 PM   #79
iluvsols!
 
iluvsols!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 304
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtr View Post
5th ranked Oregon Ducks that's what's up

Bro this is an arizona wildcats thread... why are you posting in here if your an oregon ducks fan? GTFO!
__________________
xbox live - IluvBEINGwhite add me for some MWF2 pwnage
iluvsols! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:36 PM   #80
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
cause if your dumbass looks back on this tread you would understand
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:34 PM   #81
iluvsols!
 
iluvsols!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 304
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtr View Post
cause if your dumbass looks back on this tread you would understand

I've looked back on the thread. and the whole time you've been bashing UA, and talking up the ducks. if you want to talk about the damn ducks make a stupid ass oregon thread. GTFO!
__________________
xbox live - IluvBEINGwhite add me for some MWF2 pwnage
iluvsols! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #82
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
fuck you noob why dont you get off you dont even have a legitimate come back fucker
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #83
nsaniti
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gilbert
Posts: 166
iTrader: (0)
ok Ive got one. The ducks have run up the score on less than mediocre teams, what happened in last years rose bowl will happen anytime they face a real defense. end of story buhbye. (tOSU>ducks)
nsaniti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:41 AM   #84
NETTONGUE
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: noscut
Posts: 23
iTrader: (0)
why you mad bro. haters wanna hate. just cause none of the arizona teams made it to the rosebowl does not mean you gotta get your panties in a knot
NETTONGUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:02 AM   #85
nsaniti
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gilbert
Posts: 166
iTrader: (0)
screw the rose bowl, hoping to see my bucks out here for the title game in glendale
nsaniti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:30 PM   #86
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
ewww but better then the u of a see that ohio mascot whoop your mascots ass lol
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:32 PM   #87
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
plus you act like your school dominated that wasnt the case you bearly won by like you said a lesser team by a touch down
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:56 AM   #88
NETTONGUE
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: noscut
Posts: 23
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
screw the rose bowl, hoping to see my bucks out here for the title game in glendale
lets see if they get there
NETTONGUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #89
j-dizzle
A.k.a Baby J
 
j-dizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: tucson
Posts: 4,317
iTrader: (15)
Ok for all the u of a fans here! Let's break down your streak....

The first 2 teams were NOBODIES can put it anymore bluntly
The Iowa game was a given and you still let them tie it up? Hmmm what happened to this defense jazz.
And don't say Iowa was the test cause you are plain retarded. Iowa hasn't won on the west coast since when? Like 1988??
Then CAL all I have to say is you beat a team by 1 point and that team didn't even have to score a touchdown?

So we will break your record down 1 barely barely won 3 givens.

And if you say I'm not a uofa fan you are correct. Plus I don't jump on a teams nuts because the went to a bowl last year. You remember what happened I shouldn't have to say. If your a really fan of the UA you know there history. I stopped being a fan when they fired Dick T. because he didn't go to a bowl game.... then you bring in someone who has countless losing seasons and is getting paid twice as much, and all he does is cry and kick his feet around like a 2 year old lil kid.

Hate to burst your bubbles but those are the facts.
__________________
I <3 HOT MOMS
j-dizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:21 PM   #90
NETTONGUE
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: noscut
Posts: 23
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-dizzle View Post
Ok for all the u of a fans here! Let's break down your streak....

The first 2 teams were NOBODIES can put it anymore bluntly
The Iowa game was a given and you still let them tie it up? Hmmm what happened to this defense jazz.
And don't say Iowa was the test cause you are plain retarded. Iowa hasn't won on the west coast since when? Like 1988??
Then CAL all I have to say is you beat a team by 1 point and that team didn't even have to score a touchdown?

So we will break your record down 1 barely barely won 3 givens.

And if you say I'm not a uofa fan you are correct. Plus I don't jump on a teams nuts because the went to a bowl last year. You remember what happened I shouldn't have to say. If your a really fan of the UA you know there history. I stopped being a fan when they fired Dick T. because he didn't go to a bowl game.... then you bring in someone who has countless losing seasons and is getting paid twice as much, and all he does is cry and kick his feet around like a 2 year old lil kid.

Hate to burst your bubbles but those are the facts.

doubles. check em
NETTONGUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©AZHT.net 2004-2018
Design by HTWoRKS