AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > The Sports Lounge > Picks and Predictions

Picks and Predictions For all your sports psychics! Post your predictions and picks for all sports here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2010, 04:15 PM   #31
Type-Slow
 
Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,509
iTrader: (0)
Pretty sure your the only one claiming Oregon that isn't bandwagon.
Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:16 PM   #32
HarleyQuinn
Dr. Harleen Quinzel ♦♦♦
 
HarleyQuinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 3,766
iTrader: (27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Slow View Post
Pretty sure your the only one claiming Oregon that isn't bandwagon.


Thank you sir. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! haha
__________________
- Brianna
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road 4WD
1999 Honda Prelude (daily)

Black & Silver! #RaiderNation #Raiderette
HarleyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:28 PM   #33
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
that guy is such a moron i want to punch him in is stupid face if he wants to get down with knoledge and how much of a duck fan i am i will school his ass
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #34
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
I want the Championship to stay in the PAC 10 where it belongs.[/quote]

is the only thing i can agree on with this retard bet he is a usc fan so orignal
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:11 PM   #35
Cyler08
I'M CRAZY
 
Cyler08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: SO-CAL PHX
Posts: 1,635
iTrader: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtr View Post
I want the Championship to stay in the PAC 10 where it belongs.
is the only thing i can agree on with this retard bet he is a usc fan so orignal[/quote]

i concur
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
Cyler is the mf shit..damn!!
Quote: Originally Posted by whatA4dOOr Cyler08 you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by [C3R] Corey View Post
Man you guys don't know who Cyler is? He's probably the best contributor to this site evaR. That guy is the man! lol
Cyler08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:17 AM   #36
straight from boise
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: boise
Posts: 38
iTrader: (0)
just to let u know....DUCKS DO LAND ON THE BLUE.....an they FAIL ON THE BLUE ....oh wait...AND at home....
straight from boise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:35 AM   #37
BTM_FDR
I shot a man in Reno
 
BTM_FDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: noscut
Posts: 204
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Slow View Post
Who said I was a fan of Boise State? Just wanna see an and Oregon vs Boise State title game. You actually trying to argue that the BCS is right? One more time for the slow people. If you think Boise State couldn't hang with any team in the country you are fucking stupid! I could give two shits what happens to Boise State this season but that would be a sick match up for a title game. Personally I want the Championship to stay in the PAC 10 where it belongs.
Correction sir you are on boise's weiner like KOBAYASHI. Yeah the BCS was right for once to move boise down and swap 1 and 2. because for two weeks i watched the team i like get fucked over because pac 10 teams seem to get no love in the standings. Really boise state is the creme de la creme? the greatest invention since racial profiling? You are a dummy. Boise can hang with any team like bama and auburn and the OOOOOOOOOOO. i will agree i want the national champs to be pac 10 not a shitty division school with its smurf turf.
__________________
In the blackened heart of all your fears circling around, i invite the shadows near no longer contained by your evils outweighing the curse of humanity.
BTM_FDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #38
Type-Slow
 
Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,509
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtr View Post
I want the Championship to stay in the PAC 10 where it belongs.
is the only thing i can agree on with this retard bet he is a usc fan so orignal[/quote]

UCLA fuck stick and when was the last time you had any sports knowledge in your posts? All you do is say shit like Fuck them, They can suck my sick, blah blah blah. You never add a fucking thing to a thread that contains knowledge of the game. Your born and raised in AZ but you try to rep Oregon and the Celtics. Hmmmm....... BANDWAGON!!!!
Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:29 AM   #39
Type-Slow
 
Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,509
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM_FDR View Post
Correction sir you are on boise's weiner like KOBAYASHI. Yeah the BCS was right for once to move boise down and swap 1 and 2. because for two weeks i watched the team i like get fucked over because pac 10 teams seem to get no love in the standings. Really boise state is the creme de la creme? the greatest invention since racial profiling? You are a dummy. Boise can hang with any team like bama and auburn and the OOOOOOOOOOO. i will agree i want the national champs to be pac 10 not a shitty division school with its smurf turf.
ONE MORE TIME FOR THE DUMB ASS BANDWAGON FANS. BOISE CAN HANG WITH ANY TEAM IN THE COUNTRY! If you don't think so, you don't watch football. Your main argument for Boise not being good is blue turf and I'm the dummy? Even the guy who has Alumni from Oregon in his family knows it would be a good fucking matchup.
Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:33 AM   #40
Type-Slow
 
Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,509
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtr View Post
that guy is such a moron i want to punch him in is stupid face if he wants to get down with knoledge and how much of a duck fan i am i will school his ass
You aint shit man, your are the biggest bandwagon fan on this site! All you do is talk shit without a single fucking fact! You couldn't name the Celtics roster or the Ducks starting 22 without searching google you douche! I've been testing you for weeks and you still haven't came back with shit that pretains to the teams, sports, or the games in discussion. It's always fuck you suck my dick I'm a gangster.
Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:17 AM   #41
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by type-slow View Post
you aint shit man, your are the biggest bandwagon fan on this site! All you do is talk shit without a single fucking fact! You couldn't name the celtics roster or the ducks starting 22 without searching google you douche! I've been testing you for weeks and you still haven't came back with shit that pretains to the sports or the games in discussion.
testing lol whatever you say alex trebek i am done arguing with you
"It's always fuck you suck my dick I'm a gangster right" out your mouth i quote
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:23 AM   #42
straight from boise
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: boise
Posts: 38
iTrader: (0)
its funny...boise state doesnt get credit...BUT they def do deserve it.............
straight from boise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:27 AM   #43
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
If they beat hawaii then i will give them some kind of credit but they still dont get enough due to the lack of schdule strengh
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:30 AM   #44
Type-Slow
 
Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,509
iTrader: (0)
All Boise State does is win fucking games. Great coaching, great talent, and a good scheme. But hey that blue turf is holding them down.
Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:38 AM   #45
BTM_FDR
I shot a man in Reno
 
BTM_FDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: noscut
Posts: 204
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Slow View Post
You aint shit man, your are the biggest bandwagon fan on this site! All you do is talk shit without a single fucking fact! You couldn't name the Celtics roster or the Ducks starting 22 without searching google you douche! I've been testing you for weeks and you still haven't came back with shit that pretains to the teams, sports, or the games in discussion. It's always fuck you suck my dick I'm a gangster.

celtics roster ducks staring 22 who gives a shit. sorry i dont own the espn version of trivial pursuit. From what the present and current games it shows oregon on top and boise trickling further DOWN THE POLLS.
__________________
In the blackened heart of all your fears circling around, i invite the shadows near no longer contained by your evils outweighing the curse of humanity.
BTM_FDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #46
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
Ducks game on abc in like 50 mins too bad i am at work
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:54 AM   #47
Type-Slow
 
Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,509
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM_FDR View Post
celtics roster ducks staring 22 who gives a shit. sorry i dont own the espn version of trivial pursuit. From what the present and current games it shows oregon on top and boise trickling further DOWN THE POLLS.
weaksauce
Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #48
BTM_FDR
I shot a man in Reno
 
BTM_FDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: noscut
Posts: 204
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Slow View Post
weaksauce

Your post seems to be for lack of a better word SHORT. no history lessons either. hmmmm your internet connection must be down and mobile google must not be on your phone.
__________________
In the blackened heart of all your fears circling around, i invite the shadows near no longer contained by your evils outweighing the curse of humanity.
BTM_FDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:14 AM   #49
Type-Slow
 
Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,509
iTrader: (0)
I just dismissed you because your aren't bringing shit to the table. Your only argument is blue turf man what the fuck are you trying to say? Wow, you can check the polls, what else you got? Schedule? Nobody will play them but the ones who have, LOST! They have proven they can hang with the big dogs when they get the oppurtunity. Stop hating man it's not a good look.
Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:34 AM   #50
Type-Slow
 
Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,509
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM_FDR View Post
celtics roster ducks staring 22 who gives a shit. sorry i dont own the espn version of trivial pursuit. From what the present and current games it shows oregon on top and boise trickling further DOWN THE POLLS.
That post wasn't directed at you.
Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:37 AM   #51
BTM_FDR
I shot a man in Reno
 
BTM_FDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: noscut
Posts: 204
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Slow View Post
I just dismissed you because your aren't bringing shit to the table. Your only argument is blue turf man what the fuck are you trying to say? Wow, you can check the polls, what else you got? Schedule? Nobody will play them but the ones who have, LOST! They have proven they can hang with the big dogs when they get the oppurtunity. Stop hating man it's not a good look.

dude you are not the teacher or the substitute teacher in this thread. your in denial. blue turf blue turf blue turf. you just cant accept that boise state has become the new NCAA MEME. the only team thats got me worried is BAMA. not BOISE.
__________________
In the blackened heart of all your fears circling around, i invite the shadows near no longer contained by your evils outweighing the curse of humanity.
BTM_FDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #52
Type-Slow
 
Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,509
iTrader: (0)
Your are fucking terrible at this. Stop trying man your no good.
Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #53
Type-Slow
 
Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,509
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM_FDR View Post
the only team thats got me worried is BAMA. not BOISE.
Stop acting like your a fan. What if Bama loses to Auburn? You know the SEC has a championship game right? They could have 3 losses by the end of the year.
Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:59 PM   #54
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
9-0 i can say washinton defence looked good the firts half and just failed at the end oregon also looked like shit till the 2nd half
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:28 PM   #55
Type-Slow
 
Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,509
iTrader: (0)
Still sleeping on Boise?
Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:43 PM   #56
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
First time in school history 9-0 just had to say that again
yeah hawaii did not show you
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:35 PM   #57
ICD
 
ICD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: AZ 2 ATL
Posts: 14,159
iTrader: (28)
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLLaRA1D3R View Post


Thank you sir. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! haha
Biggest bandwagoneRRRRRR.
__________________

IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POST PLEASE MOVE ON
ATLANTA FALCONS NFC CHAMPS 2014???
ICD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:51 PM   #58
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
lol
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:00 PM   #59
mxtr
 
mxtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: grove street
Posts: 3,377
iTrader: (7)
new bcs rakings coming out in like a half hour see what happens with the out come of this weekend
__________________
Offset is everything!

May God Have Mercy On My Enemies...Because I Wont
mxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:31 PM   #60
Type-Slow
 
Type-Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,509
iTrader: (0)
Oregon will be there if they win out.
Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ŠAZHT.net 2004-2013
Design by HTWoRKS