AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > Model Specific Tech Forums > EF CRX/Civic + DA Integra

EF CRX/Civic + DA Integra CRX/Civic (88-91) and Integra (90-93) Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 11:37 AM   #1
RuDdy_DA
DA Ls
 
RuDdy_DA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: phoenix, az
Posts: 17
iTrader: (0)
Angry a little help anyone

i have a problem with my 91 DA engine related i have replaced sparkplugs spark plug wires oil change and oil filter but my engine still sputters sometimes when it starts
RuDdy_DA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:03 PM   #2
mando
 
mando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 1,547
iTrader: (10)
is it throwing any codes?
mando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:22 PM   #3
usdmEF_9
Formerly jdmEF_9
 
usdmEF_9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Rio Rico,AZ/ Nogales,az
Posts: 2,538
iTrader: (9)
sputters?

is it sputtering when you give it gas or just constant sputter?? also check wat code/s it is throwing
usdmEF_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #4
comptonasskerry
My GF is my avatar.
 
comptonasskerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In the Driver Seat
Posts: 998
iTrader: (5)
u need to be more specific. wut do u mean on start up? how long after start up? hot or cold start up? did it just start doing this? have u had the car a while? all this info would help so someone can better understand wut is going on and can help u
__________________
DTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeh3 View Post
trade the ssr's for 3 vx's a wierd offset steelie, a gameboy advance, cut springs on stock shocks, some old backpack, a pager, an old superstreet mag and my neighbors dog?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda Beezy View Post
come and wreck it!
comptonasskerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:07 PM   #5
die in a dick fire noob
Formerly a SWKPH
 
die in a dick fire noob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Pee ho nix
Posts: 11,314
iTrader: (51)
depending on what it's actually doing it could be the following:

fuel pump, fuel filter, main relay, distributor cap/rotor, ignitor, coil, o2 sensor.

so yeah more specifics...
__________________
die in a dick fire noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:38 PM   #6
RuDdy_DA
DA Ls
 
RuDdy_DA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: phoenix, az
Posts: 17
iTrader: (0)
well i bought the car like a week ago the guy had it sittin still for like a month it is throwing a code but i dont know what code im gonna check that today only when i try to start it it sputters and it doesnt matter if its cold or not
RuDdy_DA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:19 PM   #7
comptonasskerry
My GF is my avatar.
 
comptonasskerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In the Driver Seat
Posts: 998
iTrader: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuDdy_DA View Post
well i bought the car like a week ago the guy had it sittin still for like a month it is throwing a code but i dont know what code im gonna check that today only when i try to start it it sputters and it doesnt matter if its cold or not
try these things. but u need to find out wut the code is that would help alot.


Quote:
Originally Posted by statiK View Post
depending on what it's actually doing it could be the following:

fuel pump, fuel filter, main relay, distributor cap/rotor, ignitor, coil, o2 sensor.

so yeah more specifics...
took it right out my fingers. lol

__________________
DTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeh3 View Post
trade the ssr's for 3 vx's a wierd offset steelie, a gameboy advance, cut springs on stock shocks, some old backpack, a pager, an old superstreet mag and my neighbors dog?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda Beezy View Post
come and wreck it!
comptonasskerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ŠAZHT.net 2004-2018
Design by HTWoRKS