AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > Model Specific Tech Forums > Civic 01-05

Civic 01-05 2001-2005 Civic Discussion

Old 02-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
Mr.Ricer

hfp parts?

ive been trying to find the hfp sides and rear lip and i cant seem to find em anywhere! honestly looking for replica parts or the used oem ones. Anyone know of a brand that makes decent replicas? or of anyone selling their hfp parts?
Mr.Ricer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #2
MUG
Tin Level AZHT Supporter

When I worked at a Honda dealer a year ago I looked up a hfp kit and they can order them,they come pre painted in your factory color but are EXPENSIVE!!! My employee cost was about $2200 for the full kit if I recall correctly.
Originally Posted by gunsup0331 View Post
^^aint that the truth. Go to a more rural place and bitches be all over ur nuts, come here and trash nasties act like their pussies dispense unicorn fetuses or something
MUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
Mr.Ricer

holy crap!!!. someone was selling a brand new full rep kit for like 600. maybe i should have bought it lmao
Old 02-06-2013, 07:38 PM   #4
MrRline2010
2010 CC R-line

I've got the side skirts painted fiji blue pearl in the garbage. Downside is one skirt is damaged in the front that attachs in front of the wheel well. I don't know how fixable it is, but I assume it could be done. On that note better luck finding the clips with the kits sitting around. They are without a doubt the hardest thing to find.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:52 AM   #5
Mr.Ricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRline2010 View Post
I've got the side skirts painted fiji blue pearl in the garbage. Downside is one skirt is damaged in the front that attachs in front of the wheel well. I don't know how fixable it is, but I assume it could be done. On that note better luck finding the clips with the kits sitting around. They are without a doubt the hardest thing to find.

why are they in the garbage? yeah im literally having trouble finding ANY hfp parts for my em2. If the clips are seriously that much harder to find than that sucks balls. lol. Im thinkin about settling for the oem coupe sides but id much rather have hfp sides
Old 02-23-2013, 11:14 PM   #6
MrRline2010
2010 CC R-line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ricer View Post
why are they in the garbage? yeah im literally having trouble finding ANY hfp parts for my em2. If the clips are seriously that much harder to find than that sucks balls. lol. Im thinkin about settling for the oem coupe sides but id much rather have hfp sides
Meant garage lol. I have no idea why I keep them especially since one needs repairing. As far as finding parts you need to look around beyond this website and you'll eventually run across stuff. Heck there's a guy local phoenix on craigslist with an hfp kit with his car for sale.