AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > Misc Forums > Musicians Corner

Old 07-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
9_2_8 LSv

Into Music Production/Editing/Writing?

Going on my 5th year in music production and software editing. Using Protools8 With All AKG Accessories(Mic,Headphones,Mic-Stand) with a 003 digi-rack factory. Hit me up if you got anything in common or question, or even music you've done.

9_2_8 LSv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
9_2_8 LSv

Pm me your email address, and i'll send you some tracks!

9_2_8 LSv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #3
hondaganja
ex coupe

hey man me and a friend are trying to get in a studio will put heartn soul to succed man..
hondaganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:18 PM   #4
DarkTinman
NeverLoudEnough

Hey man i have actually a lot of questions. Right now i am using FL studios and i was told to start thinking about going into more advanced things such as pro tools and other programs that i can't think of off the top of my head. I need help with some sounds i want to recreate and things of that nature. If you have time i would love to send you some information
Old 12-11-2010, 02:32 PM   #5
Wazowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTinman View Post
Hey man i have actually a lot of questions. Right now i am using FL studios and i was told to start thinking about going into more advanced things such as pro tools and other programs that i can't think of off the top of my head. I need help with some sounds i want to recreate and things of that nature. If you have time i would love to send you some information
You should really look into a lot of plug ins that are out there. Their really useful and offer a lot of variety of sounds that if you know what your doing on them you can tweak around to get a sound that you're looking for. I use this when making stuff like house music or beats.
Wazowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:28 AM   #6
SheepHurrDurr

yeah i work with reason 4 alot i tried fl but it seemed that all the good plug ins cost money i dont have. that and it didnt have the interface like reason 4 that i have grown accustom too... i jsut bought a line 6 toneport ux8 interface to hopfully get some guitar and make some industrial stuff but i dont know what recording program will allow me to use that ux8(with podfarm 2) and reson 4 together.
SheepHurrDurr is offline   Reply With Quote