AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > Misc Forums > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness Health & Fitness Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2015, 08:49 PM   #61
failedabortion
boats n hoes
 
failedabortion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: west
Posts: 3,878
iTrader: (20)
-500kcal/day= 1lb/week

Get your rough maintenance and start there.

Lift to keep the gainz while cutting, just don't be afraid to lower the weight or intensity if you start feeling weaker.

IF is pretty much the only way I can stick with when cutting. Im usually anywhere from 12-22hr fasting windows lol
__________________
I was paid
with the shadow of consensual rape
failedabortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:30 AM   #62
Fix.it.again.Tony
Formerly 3.8 R-Spec
 
Fix.it.again.Tony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,556
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by failedabortion View Post
-500kcal/day= 1lb/week

Get your rough maintenance and start there.

Lift to keep the gainz while cutting, just don't be afraid to lower the weight or intensity if you start feeling weaker.

IF is pretty much the only way I can stick with when cutting. Im usually anywhere from 12-22hr fasting windows lol
I added an hour of running/treadmill/eliptical at steep or high resistance along with cutting out the morning snack.
Fix.it.again.Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:11 AM   #63
usdm420
My avatar LOVES the cock
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Prescott Valley
Posts: 8,002
iTrader: (11)
Hit 230 this morning. 220's here I come.
__________________
LOW BUDGET

Colt loves Kottonmouth Kings!

I remember when "tuning" your Honda was buying MSD and advancing your timing.
usdm420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:51 PM   #64
failedabortion
boats n hoes
 
failedabortion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: west
Posts: 3,878
iTrader: (20)
Good job man! What was your original goal weight?
__________________
I was paid
with the shadow of consensual rape
failedabortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:26 AM   #65
usdm420
My avatar LOVES the cock
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Prescott Valley
Posts: 8,002
iTrader: (11)
Well I went in originally thinking 225 or so would be the sweet spot (started this "cut" at 247), but right now it's looking more and more like 200 or so lol

I still just have way too much flab around the gut. Not too sure I want to go that low though, I already feel small as fuck and I'm not trying to get 6-pack shredded abs or anything.....just trying to flatten out the stomach area.

I'll probably drop to 220, see what I look like, see how I feel...and go from there. The "END GOAL" of all of this is to be a swole ass 240-250. Still got a few years to go to hit that mark though.
__________________
LOW BUDGET

Colt loves Kottonmouth Kings!

I remember when "tuning" your Honda was buying MSD and advancing your timing.
usdm420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 07:25 AM   #66
Fix.it.again.Tony
Formerly 3.8 R-Spec
 
Fix.it.again.Tony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,556
iTrader: (7)
right there with you on flattening the stomach some

I am happy to note that I am 180lbs with a lot less bf% than I had last year around the same weight when I first started hitting it hard.
Fix.it.again.Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:36 PM   #67
Spec C
 
Spec C's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: AZ
Posts: 3,089
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm420 View Post
Well I went in originally thinking 225 or so would be the sweet spot (started this "cut" at 247), but right now it's looking more and more like 200 or so lol

I still just have way too much flab around the gut. Not too sure I want to go that low though, I already feel small as fuck and I'm not trying to get 6-pack shredded abs or anything.....just trying to flatten out the stomach area.

I'll probably drop to 220, see what I look like, see how I feel...and go from there. The "END GOAL" of all of this is to be a swole ass 240-250. Still got a few years to go to hit that mark though.
Definitely ends up being much more to lose than you initially think.

I just did a 3wk mini cut. First time in 2+ years I paid any actually attention to diet. Got into shape crazy fast. Pays to know what you are doing haha
Spec C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 07:16 AM   #68
usdm420
My avatar LOVES the cock
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Prescott Valley
Posts: 8,002
iTrader: (11)
FUCK YOU MAN!!! lol
Yeah I slip up a shit ton. That's MY issue. I had 3 family bdays in 2 weeks in late April.
Cake, ice cream, pizza....more cake...more ice cream....fuuuuuuuuuuuuu
__________________
LOW BUDGET

Colt loves Kottonmouth Kings!

I remember when "tuning" your Honda was buying MSD and advancing your timing.
usdm420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 12:27 PM   #69
Spec C
 
Spec C's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: AZ
Posts: 3,089
iTrader: (1)
Na but honestly this is the easiest it's ever gone for me. I was actually really surprised. Usually it's a struggle to get where I'm at now.

I wanted to see if I could drop a weight class, but looks like it'd be tough.

I'm probably going to start slowly ramping calories back up. Push my weight back up to a leaner 210.
Spec C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 12:44 PM   #70
Fix.it.again.Tony
Formerly 3.8 R-Spec
 
Fix.it.again.Tony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,556
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec C View Post
Na but honestly this is the easiest it's ever gone for me. I was actually really surprised. Usually it's a struggle to get where I'm at now.

I wanted to see if I could drop a weight class, but looks like it'd be tough.

I'm probably going to start slowly ramping calories back up. Push my weight back up to a leaner 210.
I am at 185, it seems like I could drop 8-10 around the mid section and be where I wanna be. why is it my legs and upper body don't store any fat lol
Fix.it.again.Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 02:31 PM   #71
usdm420
My avatar LOVES the cock
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Prescott Valley
Posts: 8,002
iTrader: (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fix.it.again.Tony View Post
I am at 185, it seems like I could drop 8-10 around the mid section and be where I wanna be. why is it my legs and upper body don't store any fat lol
Gut is just the last place you lose man...that's how it is. Sucks dick.


Spec, what was the next weight class down?
__________________
LOW BUDGET

Colt loves Kottonmouth Kings!

I remember when "tuning" your Honda was buying MSD and advancing your timing.
usdm420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 03:02 PM   #72
Fix.it.again.Tony
Formerly 3.8 R-Spec
 
Fix.it.again.Tony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,556
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm420 View Post
Gut is just the last place you lose man...that's how it is. Sucks dick.


Spec, what was the next weight class down?
that sucks major dick, since I am short, it packs on SO QUICK and I get all wide.
Fix.it.again.Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 04:35 PM   #73
Spec C
 
Spec C's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: AZ
Posts: 3,089
iTrader: (1)
Next weight class down is 181. So I'd ideally need to be 195-6 and cut 15lb the last few days.
Spec C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 12:33 PM   #74
tony2010
Schliggity Dip
 
tony2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: phoenix
Posts: 988
iTrader: (3)
Good updates guys. I just started counting my macros, and boy is it tough. Never knew how overweight I was until I tried to enlist. I am 5'8 190 pounds but I don't look "Fat" at all. So according to my height to weight requirement I need to be at 170 max and recruiter wants me at 165 to play it safe. I've always been active all my life and in "good shape." But now I am having problems trying to cut weight. So far I've lost 5 pounds in a matter of 3 weeks. Is that a fast rate or slow rate? I want to lose the necessary weight but also don't want to lose as much muscle mass.
__________________
It's a "RUTHLESS" thing no biggie
tony2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 02:14 PM   #75
usdm420
My avatar LOVES the cock
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Prescott Valley
Posts: 8,002
iTrader: (11)
5lbs in 3 weeks is solid.
__________________
LOW BUDGET

Colt loves Kottonmouth Kings!

I remember when "tuning" your Honda was buying MSD and advancing your timing.
usdm420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 09:23 PM   #76
Spec C
 
Spec C's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: AZ
Posts: 3,089
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2010 View Post
Good updates guys. I just started counting my macros, and boy is it tough. Never knew how overweight I was until I tried to enlist. I am 5'8 190 pounds but I don't look "Fat" at all. So according to my height to weight requirement I need to be at 170 max and recruiter wants me at 165 to play it safe. I've always been active all my life and in "good shape." But now I am having problems trying to cut weight. So far I've lost 5 pounds in a matter of 3 weeks. Is that a fast rate or slow rate? I want to lose the necessary weight but also don't want to lose as much muscle mass.
BMI is retarded. I can't believe they even use that in this day and age.
Spec C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 11:31 AM   #77
tony2010
Schliggity Dip
 
tony2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: phoenix
Posts: 988
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm420 View Post
5lbs in 3 weeks is solid.
Thank you for input

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec C View Post
BMI is retarded. I can't believe they even use that in this day and age.
I agree, I got a really good score on the ASVAB Pre-Test but because I am "overweight" they couldn't go any further unless I lose the weight.
__________________
It's a "RUTHLESS" thing no biggie
tony2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 02:55 PM   #78
Spec C
 
Spec C's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: AZ
Posts: 3,089
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2010 View Post
Thank you for input



I agree, I got a really good score on the ASVAB Pre-Test but because I am "overweight" they couldn't go any further unless I lose the weight.
BMI is retarded. I am 5'8 205 with visible abs, and I would be considered obese by those standards..LOL
Spec C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 03:47 PM   #79
tony2010
Schliggity Dip
 
tony2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: phoenix
Posts: 988
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec C View Post
BMI is retarded. I am 5'8 205 with visible abs, and I would be considered obese by those standards..LOL
lol seriously! The last time I was 165 was back in high school and that was 6 years ago. But I'll see where this takes me.
__________________
It's a "RUTHLESS" thing no biggie
tony2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 03:22 PM   #80
intel
 
intel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: tempe,mesa,avondale
Posts: 2,253
iTrader: (16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2010 View Post
lol seriously! The last time I was 165 was back in high school and that was 6 years ago. But I'll see where this takes me.
im not a fan of unhealthy loss but if thats the case, just drop the water weight + some, use the sweatsuit in the sauna etc. Once you're past meps that weight wont matter. They'll keep track of it in basic but by then, who cares as long as youre keeping up.
intel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 06:49 PM   #81
failedabortion
boats n hoes
 
failedabortion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: west
Posts: 3,878
iTrader: (20)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec C View Post
BMI is retarded. I can't believe they even use that in this day and age.
My company gave us an option of higher insurance rates or enlist in some stupid health program this year. They use your bmi and keep calling me to set up "coaching", told them no after they told me to cut out carbs and that my bf% has nothing to do with my health...felt like I was listening to dr oz reruns...
__________________
I was paid
with the shadow of consensual rape
failedabortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 07:21 AM   #82
Fix.it.again.Tony
Formerly 3.8 R-Spec
 
Fix.it.again.Tony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,556
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by failedabortion View Post
My company gave us an option of higher insurance rates or enlist in some stupid health program this year. They use your bmi and keep calling me to set up "coaching", told them no after they told me to cut out carbs and that my bf% has nothing to do with my health...felt like I was listening to dr oz reruns...
them feels when you are 5'5 and nearly 180

insurance wants to send an ambulance according to my BMI
Fix.it.again.Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:59 AM   #83
usdm420
My avatar LOVES the cock
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Prescott Valley
Posts: 8,002
iTrader: (11)
Caught the flu this weekend and boy did it progress my cut lol
I'm now down to 223 pounds. I think I'm gonna try to go to about 210....and THAT'S IT! If I'm still not happy with my tummy, fuck it. I already feel tiny as fuck and am getting weaker by the week. NOT COOL MAN!
__________________
LOW BUDGET

Colt loves Kottonmouth Kings!

I remember when "tuning" your Honda was buying MSD and advancing your timing.
usdm420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 01:33 PM   #84
LALO
 
LALO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: space
Posts: 741
iTrader: (0)
Try 210 to 170 in 2 months.


I feel like the wind can take me.
LALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:19 PM   #85
PhxKid92
Finally, not a stupid username!
 
PhxKid92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: arizona
Posts: 7,077
iTrader: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LALO View Post
Try 210 to 170 in 2 months.


I feel like the wind can take me.
Nudes or lies
PhxKid92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:21 PM   #86
Fix.it.again.Tony
Formerly 3.8 R-Spec
 
Fix.it.again.Tony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,556
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm420 View Post
Caught the flu this weekend and boy did it progress my cut lol
I'm now down to 223 pounds. I think I'm gonna try to go to about 210....and THAT'S IT! If I'm still not happy with my tummy, fuck it. I already feel tiny as fuck and am getting weaker by the week. NOT COOL MAN!
srs

it seems like you lose everywhere but where you need.
Fix.it.again.Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:46 PM   #87
usdm420
My avatar LOVES the cock
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Prescott Valley
Posts: 8,002
iTrader: (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fix.it.again.Tony View Post
srs

it seems like you lose everywhere but where you need.
To be fair, I was REALLY fat man lol
That shit was everywhere.
__________________
LOW BUDGET

Colt loves Kottonmouth Kings!

I remember when "tuning" your Honda was buying MSD and advancing your timing.
usdm420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:01 PM   #88
failedabortion
boats n hoes
 
failedabortion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: west
Posts: 3,878
iTrader: (20)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fix.it.again.Tony View Post
them feels when you are 5'5 and nearly 180

insurance wants to send an ambulance according to my BMI
Yeah they want me at 183 or less...Its not hard to drop down to, just screws up my plans/goals.
__________________
I was paid
with the shadow of consensual rape
failedabortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 12:38 PM   #89
usdm420
My avatar LOVES the cock
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Prescott Valley
Posts: 8,002
iTrader: (11)
Well, after getting down to 220, I'm done with this cutting bullshit. I'm getting weak as fuck and tired of watching calories. I'm going back to eating.

__________________
LOW BUDGET

Colt loves Kottonmouth Kings!

I remember when "tuning" your Honda was buying MSD and advancing your timing.
usdm420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 01:23 PM   #90
Chuck Chainz
 
Chuck Chainz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: in a house
Posts: 5,913
iTrader: (32)
You scare me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin;
What's the difference if Bruce Springsteen is his Shidoshi?
Chuck Chainz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ŠAZHT.net 2004-2013
Design by HTWoRKS