AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > Misc Forums > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness Health & Fitness Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2018, 11:40 AM   #1
usdm420
My avatar LOVES the cock
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Prescott Valley
Posts: 8,003
iTrader: (11)
2018 Fitness Thread

I miss Spec...where's he at?
Anyone else still at it? I am after a lot of ups and downs and falling off the wagon. I'm down to 220 and gunning for 210 right now.


Officially down 100 pounds from my initial starting weight as well.





__________________
LOW BUDGET

Colt loves Kottonmouth Kings!

I remember when "tuning" your Honda was buying MSD and advancing your timing.
usdm420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 04:39 AM   #2
CAPTAIN CAAAAAAAVEMAN
WAT UP DAWG?
 
CAPTAIN CAAAAAAAVEMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mesa, AZht
Posts: 3,718
iTrader: (6)
Effen jacked bruh!

I think im down about 50
__________________
@AZ_caveman

PM me for all your graphic needs! Banners, vehicle wraps or decals, custom wallcovering, fine art, window graphics, flags, table cloths, etc.


CAPTAIN CAAAAAAAVEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:54 AM   #3
cbaracing
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gilbert
Posts: 40,399
iTrader: (187)
ha speak of the devil i was just up in prescott valley for a soccer tourney

opened my eyes to the fact i need to get back on the wagon

started my morning workouts again
dropped from 194 to 187 so far

need to get rid of my gut and get my stamia back up so i can school people on the field

and mike you are looking skinny minny what have you been doing?
cbaracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 02:21 PM   #4
usdm420
My avatar LOVES the cock
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Prescott Valley
Posts: 8,003
iTrader: (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaracing View Post
ha speak of the devil i was just up in prescott valley for a soccer tourney

opened my eyes to the fact i need to get back on the wagon

started my morning workouts again
dropped from 194 to 187 so far

need to get rid of my gut and get my stamia back up so i can school people on the field

and mike you are looking skinny minny what have you been doing?
You bastard....you got my #...hit me up when you're up here lol
__________________
LOW BUDGET

Colt loves Kottonmouth Kings!

I remember when "tuning" your Honda was buying MSD and advancing your timing.
usdm420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 03:18 PM   #5
CAPTAIN CAAAAAAAVEMAN
WAT UP DAWG?
 
CAPTAIN CAAAAAAAVEMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mesa, AZht
Posts: 3,718
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaracing View Post

and mike you are looking skinny minny what have you been doing?
Mostly diet change. I do some light stretches and core work at home but i think its mostly credited to eating a lot more healthy. Little to no carbs/sugars and a alot more veggies. I eat at least one salad a day. I like kale and supposedly its good for u, Alot people dont like kale but i dont mind it. Also eating about 10 avacados a week. I like the idea of paleo/keto diets, but i still eat BS occasionally, like today coworker handed me a mcdouble, dammit LOL
__________________
@AZ_caveman

PM me for all your graphic needs! Banners, vehicle wraps or decals, custom wallcovering, fine art, window graphics, flags, table cloths, etc.


CAPTAIN CAAAAAAAVEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 08:12 AM   #6
cbaracing
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gilbert
Posts: 40,399
iTrader: (187)
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm420 View Post
You bastard....you got my #...hit me up when you're up here lol
i know, thats my bad
cbaracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 08:14 AM   #7
cbaracing
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gilbert
Posts: 40,399
iTrader: (187)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAIN CAAAAAAAVEMAN View Post
Mostly diet change. I do some light stretches and core work at home but i think its mostly credited to eating a lot more healthy. Little to no carbs/sugars and a alot more veggies. I eat at least one salad a day. I like kale and supposedly its good for u, Alot people dont like kale but i dont mind it. Also eating about 10 avacados a week. I like the idea of paleo/keto diets, but i still eat BS occasionally, like today coworker handed me a mcdouble, dammit LOL
thats my biggest downfall is food. i am super picky and never learned to like different foods when i was little so when it comes to diet now its all fuggered. being a sugar fiend doesnt help either. i am trying to ween myself off it but shit its like a drug
cbaracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 08:21 AM   #8
usdm420
My avatar LOVES the cock
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Prescott Valley
Posts: 8,003
iTrader: (11)
Shit, being in shape is 90% diet. That's why 90% of people fail lol
__________________
LOW BUDGET

Colt loves Kottonmouth Kings!

I remember when "tuning" your Honda was buying MSD and advancing your timing.
usdm420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 08:38 AM   #9
cbaracing
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gilbert
Posts: 40,399
iTrader: (187)
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm420 View Post
Shit, being in shape is 90% diet. That's why 90% of people fail lol
tell me about it. the only reason im not a blimp is because i stay active
cbaracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ŠAZHT.net 2004-2013
Design by HTWoRKS