AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > Model Specific Tech Forums > EK Civic

EK Civic Civic (96-00) Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2015, 04:06 PM   #1
drocbeasts
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: avondale
Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)
91 da rear on 96 ek...does it fit?

I have the disk brake system for a da integra does it fit on my 96 civic ek??
drocbeasts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 11:28 AM   #2
cbaracing
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gilbert
Posts: 40,424
iTrader: (187)
dont do it. it bolts on but isnt right. your tires will stick out due to a wider track. its so easy to find 94-01 integra rear disc which blows my mind why everyone and their brothers other has 90-93 integra rear disc trying to put it on something
cbaracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 11:29 AM   #3
Broskiballa
Master Giraffe Egyptian
 
Broskiballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: az
Posts: 4,531
iTrader: (15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaracing View Post
dont do it. it bolts on but isnt right. your tires will stick out due to a wider track. its so easy to find 94-01 integra rear disc which blows my mind why everyone and their brothers other has 90-93 integra rear disc trying to put it on something
Good info here!
__________________
Giraffe
Broskiballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 01:53 PM   #4
Chuck Chainz
 
Chuck Chainz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: in a house
Posts: 5,924
iTrader: (32)
It's just a 5mm difference, closer to hella flush with OEM parts.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin;
What's the difference if Bruce Springsteen is his Shidoshi?
Chuck Chainz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 01:59 PM   #5
4dr_ed3
 
4dr_ed3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Glendale
Posts: 4,686
iTrader: (12)
herrra flushhhh
4dr_ed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 02:16 PM   #6
cbaracing
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gilbert
Posts: 40,424
iTrader: (187)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Chainz View Post
It's just a 5mm difference, closer to hella flush with OEM parts.
that and try to find rta bushings for 90-93. oh thats right you cant
cbaracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 02:16 PM   #7
Broskiballa
Master Giraffe Egyptian
 
Broskiballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: az
Posts: 4,531
iTrader: (15)
Hella flush...


http://k36.kn3.net/taringa/2/6/0/7/9...x/F85.jpg?4979
__________________
Giraffe
Broskiballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 02:40 PM   #8
Chuck Chainz
 
Chuck Chainz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: in a house
Posts: 5,924
iTrader: (32)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaracing View Post
that and try to find rta bushings for 90-93. oh thats right you cant
Why is that?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin;
What's the difference if Bruce Springsteen is his Shidoshi?
Chuck Chainz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 02:53 PM   #9
Broskiballa
Master Giraffe Egyptian
 
Broskiballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: az
Posts: 4,531
iTrader: (15)
Wouldn't they be similiar or the same as CRX RTAs? (I am completely guessing btw, no facts here)
__________________
Giraffe
Broskiballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 10:46 AM   #10
cbaracing
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gilbert
Posts: 40,424
iTrader: (187)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Chainz View Post
Why is that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broskiballa View Post
Wouldn't they be similiar or the same as CRX RTAs? (I am completely guessing btw, no facts here)
for some reason honda made the 90-93 integra rta bushings proprietary to those years.
they are bigger and no other rta bushing swaps out and you cant buy them from honda
cbaracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ŠAZHT.net 2004-2018
Design by HTWoRKS