AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > Misc Forums > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness Health & Fitness Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #1
urquidezj
 
urquidezj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tuc City
Posts: 614
iTrader: (5)
Need some advice, shit getting out of hand

Sup azht
Been long time member still see some names from back in the day
Here is my problem.
I'm 5''10 and got to a depressing weight of 301. I don't know what to do to stop eating like a fuckin pig.
Feeling depressed about it only makes me eat more. I'm thinking a doc visit is in order but like a true Mexican refuse to go near one hehe
Anybody that was a tub and changed their lifestyle have advice? Motivation? Anything? This shit needs to stop! Lol
Sorry for the bitch rant
A 300 lb dude on a ek hatch just isn't pretty lol
__________________
Gotta love H-T..

Quote, originally posted by SlammedDC2teg »
If i lower it any more my tires rub when i turn.

doesnt change the fact that you still are not slammed. slammed is tires tucking, lip scrapping, speed bump fearin, have to piss every 5 minutes when you are 70 years old dropped.
urquidezj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:29 AM   #2
SiR Mikey
Jermo=King
 
SiR Mikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hick Town
Posts: 7,503
iTrader: (19)
No secret to it man, just self control. No one can give you the key to motivation, you have to find it within yourself. If you cut out all soda, fast food, candy/junk food and controlled your portions with a walk around the block every night you'd be surprised how much your body would change.

What do your eating habits look like?
SiR Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
urquidezj
 
urquidezj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tuc City
Posts: 614
iTrader: (5)
Yeah that's the thing about it I have to make a change and have to make it fast here is my everyday
Mon-fri
Morn:bag of chips, Danish, and a cherry coke
Lunch jack, a&w or burrito stand
Dinner lots of beer and fast food joint,
Saturdays n sun
Bfast burrito
Wait for wife to get off work then well hit up anything ranging from Olive Garden to chillis and everything in between.
She doesn't gain a fuckin thing and I'm just packing it on. Was 240 when I met her now back to 300 was 325 when I was in college but never been able to just completely change the eating habit.
All that has to change I know that but the fat demon doesn't let go easily
__________________
Gotta love H-T..

Quote, originally posted by SlammedDC2teg »
If i lower it any more my tires rub when i turn.

doesnt change the fact that you still are not slammed. slammed is tires tucking, lip scrapping, speed bump fearin, have to piss every 5 minutes when you are 70 years old dropped.
urquidezj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
itrranger37
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: phoenix
Posts: 179
iTrader: (2)
i helped a friend out by telling him how much money he was SPENDING, compaired to making healthy things and still have enough to save for the next day for alot less. all that junk food candy is ok to have everynow and then but not a daily thing. limit yourself to sweets to the weekends atleast. and go hike play basket ball and tennis stay active.
also look wats in junk food, its pretty nasty was jack, mcDs and tacobell uses

hope this helps. it helped him out
itrranger37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:48 AM   #5
intel
 
intel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: tempe,mesa,avondale
Posts: 2,253
iTrader: (16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by itrranger37 View Post
i helped a friend out by telling him how much money he was SPENDING, compaired to making healthy things and still have enough to save for the next day for alot less. all that junk food candy is ok to have everynow and then but not a daily thing. limit yourself to sweets to the weekends atleast. and go hike play basket ball and tennis stay active.
also look wats in junk food, its pretty nasty was jack, mcDs and tacobell uses

hope this helps. it helped him out
I was just gonna say, if you change your diet youll be RICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
intel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:20 PM   #6
theAngryMarmot
1 Marmot to Rule All
 
theAngryMarmot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Phoenix.
Posts: 14,784
iTrader: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by urquidezj View Post
Yeah that's the thing about it I have to make a change and have to make it fast here is my everyday
Mon-fri
Morn:bag of chips, Danish, and a cherry coke
Lunch jack, a&w or burrito stand
Dinner lots of beer and fast food joint,
Saturdays n sun
Bfast burrito
Wait for wife to get off work then well hit up anything ranging from Olive Garden to chillis and everything in between.
She doesn't gain a fuckin thing and I'm just packing it on. Was 240 when I met her now back to 300 was 325 when I was in college but never been able to just completely change the eating habit.
All that has to change I know that but the fat demon doesn't let go easily

There is your problem, everything you eat is sh*t. No offense.

Give up the soda. I gave it up over 15 years ago, and never looked back. After two-three weeks of no soda you will start sleeping better, have less stomach issues, etc. I can't stress enough about what a drastic change this will make. If I get the urge to drink a soda, I buy a sparkling water.

Get rid of the fast food. There are tons of places nowadays that serve food that is well priced and better for you.

And get rid of the beer. I have one a month, if that. I don't miss it.

Me and the wife typically have a shake in the mornings (We make them with ice, fruit, and OJ in the blender.)

My wife will have one for lunch (a Veggie shake) and she will have a small snack with that.

I eat a grilled chicken salad everyday nearly (Cracker Barrel has a 5.99 special with a grilled chicken salad and baked potato.) Not the best, but 100x better than fast food.

Dinner we usually go somewhere that has good quality ingredients. We have also started sharing a lot of meals because most portion sizes these days are plenty for two.

If you drink any of those "energy drinks" - STOP - immediately. Those things are the worst. Don't buy into the advertising. Chang your diet for the better, and you will not need the energy.

Walk everyday. Physical activity. You don't have to run, you don't have to kill yourself. Wander around. If it helps motivate you to do so, buy a cheap camera and use walking around as an excuse to take pics.

I see the effect of fast food, energy drinks, beer, and soda everyday. Most of the field techs at my work eat like you do. They constantly have health issues, are out of shape, and look like hell.
__________________
1995 Civic Coupe "Whistlepig"
“A man’s character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation.” -Mark Twain
theAngryMarmot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:01 PM   #7
urquidezj
 
urquidezj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tuc City
Posts: 614
iTrader: (5)
I know it is shit so no offense taken.
Soda is my biggest problem, that burn and good burp u get from it is what has me hooked, eating food without it sucks for me but I know it's hurting me.
I will have to look for a replacement lol with the way I'm going its getting hard to do simple day to day things.
__________________
Gotta love H-T..

Quote, originally posted by SlammedDC2teg »
If i lower it any more my tires rub when i turn.

doesnt change the fact that you still are not slammed. slammed is tires tucking, lip scrapping, speed bump fearin, have to piss every 5 minutes when you are 70 years old dropped.
urquidezj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #8
apSquidFace
 
apSquidFace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: 69
Posts: 48,167
iTrader: (4)
There are plenty of natural ways to get around that. Fresh squeezed lemonade with seltzer water or club soda, same with natural orange juice or any juice for that matter. Anything in abundance is bad and juices can be high in sugar and other bad things so make sure you are squeezing your own juice and or buying natural juices without additives.

It sounds like you just aren’t accountable for what you eat, perhaps possibly you just don’t understand what you are eating? Just by looking at your list of things I can determine the following and I think its a modest guess at best…

You’re 5'10 300+ lbs. when you should be 150-180

Your breakfast is about 1200-1500 calories and about 30 grams of fat (already at your limit for fat intake for the whole day when you’re trying to lose weight)

Lunch is around 2000-2200 calories and close to 30-40 grams of fat

Dinner is a shit load of carbs and even more fat.. Depending on how much beer you’re drinking (assuming its bud light or something similar) you’re probably packing in another 2000-2500 calories and another 25-40 grams of fat… alcohol definitely isn’t helping you burn any fat off thats for sure

If you are looking to just lose weight you are going to have to drop your calorie intake to a manageable level, id say 2200-2500 daily tops! But without being to nuts about the calories aspect you really need to eat low fat lean food and im not talking about “no fat sour cream” and low fat food alternatives but naturally low fat foods like Vegetables, Chicken, lean beef fruit etc. Also cut the drinking to one beer max a night if you can handle it id only have one a week for a while.

All of this is only going to get you so far as exercise to a certain extent like walking as mentioned before is a must to help stimulate the fat loss. If you have a Smart phone download MyFitnessPal and start logging everything you eat and make a conscious decision to do so every single time. It’s a great app, that monitors everything you do, there is a bar code scanner for food, you can monitor your fat intake etc. etc. etc.

Id say if you follow all of that youd easily lose 2-5 lbs a week with minimal excercise. Youll eventually plateau and then youll have to step up your excercise level but thats natural and to be expected
__________________
http://imgur.com/r/funny/hdbPC
apSquidFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #9
Spec C
 
Spec C's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: AZ
Posts: 3,089
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by apSquidFace View Post

Your breakfast is about 1200-1500 calories and about 30 grams of fat (already at your limit for fat intake for the whole day when you’re trying to lose weight)

Lunch is around 2000-2200 calories and close to 30-40 grams of fat

Dinner is a shit load of carbs and even more fat.. Depending on how much beer you’re drinking (assuming its bud light or something similar) you’re probably packing in another 2000-2500 calories and another 25-40 grams of fat… alcohol definitely isn’t helping you burn any fat off thats for sure
The fresh squeezed lemonade is a great idea. I usually make a big ass 2-3gallon jug of that on monday for the week. I sweeten it with stevia. People who are drinking orange juice may as well just eat a handful of gummy bears..heh

The one thing I don't agree with is your views on fat. You don't "need" to eat under 40g of fat to lose weight. I am not sure where you pulled that figure from quite frankly as it is going to vary greatly on the rest of the diet structure and the individual. .

Dropping fat too low is also a good way to send your natural test levels into the shitter, which is not conducive to losing weight, especially for someone who is already obese and in all likely hood statistically already has a horrible test/estrogen ratio.

Personally I would like to see 25-30% fat at minimum depending on the rest of the diet.

Also at his weight he is going to be able to come down fairly easily at a higher caloric intake. The mistake MANY people make is dropping too loo too fast. In all likely hood if I put him on a diet tomorrow he would be eating 3500 calories. No joke. Ask RC how many calories he is eating..lol

It is solid advice to start paying attention to what he eats, no doubt, and I generally agree with your points save for your views on fat, and calorie intake.

I would definitely suggest he start making his own meals asap.
Spec C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #10
usdm420
My avatar LOVES the cock
 
usdm420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Prescott Valley
Posts: 8,003
iTrader: (11)
I met my wife at 220 pounds. I'm rose up to 306, and am now down to 273 and counting.

What did I do that was so amazing? I told my own fucking self to stop gorging on everything in sight. That was it. I dropped 33 pounds in 6 months just on diet alone. I have yet to start exercising (outside of walking the dog).

I switched my coke to coke zero, and my Monster to Monster Zero.....and I've started drinking water (NEVER used to drink water like you should). I still only drink 4-5 glasses a day, but it's better than 0.

At our weights, it's possible to drop 50 EASY just on diet alone. EASY. When I say "easy", I don't mean it's gonna be easy to alter your entire diet....but easy as in that's ALL you have to do to lose 50 pounds without even adding exercise.

Working out is only going to accelerate that loss though.

BTW, as for calories....I started out eating 1500-2000 a day. I now eat 2500-3000 and I maintain without a problem. And trust me, I always had a problem of dropping weight, then blowing back up again.

Once Spring hits and I get some damn warm weather up here, I'll be doing more walking/jogging, and going back to 2000-2500 cals for another 4-5 months to try and drop another 30.
__________________
LOW BUDGET

Colt loves Kottonmouth Kings!

I remember when "tuning" your Honda was buying MSD and advancing your timing.
usdm420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #11
apSquidFace
 
apSquidFace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: 69
Posts: 48,167
iTrader: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec C View Post
The fresh squeezed lemonade is a great idea. I usually make a big ass 2-3gallon jug of that on monday for the week. I sweeten it with stevia. People who are drinking orange juice may as well just eat a handful of gummy bears..heh

The one thing I don't agree with is your views on fat. You don't "need" to eat under 40g of fat to lose weight. I am not sure where you pulled that figure from quite frankly as it is going to vary greatly on the rest of the diet structure and the individual. .

Dropping fat too low is also a good way to send your natural test levels into the shitter, which is not conducive to losing weight, especially for someone who is already obese and in all likely hood statistically already has a horrible test/estrogen ratio.

Personally I would like to see 25-30% fat at minimum depending on the rest of the diet.

Also at his weight he is going to be able to come down fairly easily at a higher caloric intake. The mistake MANY people make is dropping too loo too fast. In all likely hood if I put him on a diet tomorrow he would be eating 3500 calories. No joke. Ask RC how many calories he is eating..lol

It is solid advice to start paying attention to what he eats, no doubt, and I generally agree with your points save for your views on fat, and calorie intake.

I would definitely suggest he start making his own meals asap.

Well, I don't think he plans on hitting the gym and at his current activity level.... I guess just different schools of thought... I do agree though that pretty much anything is better than the mess of a diet he is currently on.
__________________
http://imgur.com/r/funny/hdbPC
apSquidFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:15 AM   #12
eg2
 
eg2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 152
iTrader: (1)
You'll make it man, keep positive and do yo best to walk as much as possible..I know, sounds like to much to walk but once you get it going, you're gonna do it more often and results you'll see

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
eg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #13
gunsup0331
Sayin Holmes erryday
 
gunsup0331's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chandler/Phoenix
Posts: 6,313
iTrader: (39)
Lots of good advice here already but heres one simple change you can make:
Water.
Buy the bulk packs of water bottles at frys and replace all your fluid intake with water only
Change nothing else but this and i guarantee it will make a huge difference. Once you see the difference you will be motivated to take the next step

Good luck
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bird Teggy View Post
Gym. Tan. Laundry.

I like that bitches attire.
gunsup0331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #14
Dedspool Superior Tuned
dedspool
 
Dedspool Superior Tuned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: dedspool
Posts: 4,174
iTrader: (0)
Do you have kids?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theekidd3 View Post
Mirand89 gtfoh asking why and you cant be serious . Wayne has bars and tygas last cd went hard if you dont think so you dont know music.
Dedspool Superior Tuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #15
urquidezj
 
urquidezj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tuc City
Posts: 614
iTrader: (5)
Thanks for the advice peeps I don't have kids yet
__________________
Gotta love H-T..

Quote, originally posted by SlammedDC2teg »
If i lower it any more my tires rub when i turn.

doesnt change the fact that you still are not slammed. slammed is tires tucking, lip scrapping, speed bump fearin, have to piss every 5 minutes when you are 70 years old dropped.
urquidezj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #16
skar1.0
 
skar1.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: phoenix
Posts: 269
iTrader: (0)
Like squid said download myfitnesspal and track everything you normally eat and start subtracting calories from your weekly intake once you see the numbers of what you eat and drink now it won't seem too difficult to start changing a few things here and there. Changing all or most of your drinks to water will make a huge impact, you don't have to switch your entire diet right away i started changing my diet slowly using those two things and it made a big difference, add some exercise and you'll start to notice the changes within the first month. Good luck man there's plenty of people on here who can answer your questions.
__________________
I RoundButts
skar1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #17
urquidezj
 
urquidezj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tuc City
Posts: 614
iTrader: (5)
My bud in Cali send me a pic of himself from 2010 and he was 270+ got on the keto diet and went to 160 in a year, now staying at 165 to 170. Anybody try that here? He highly recommends I get on it get me some ketostix to monitor my levels and I should be good to go. Any comments on this type if dieting? I did try the slow carb last June and was doing great went from 295 to 270 in two months untill I had a death in the family and eating depression kicked in again so I know I can make the change just slide off track easily. I've had one soda all week :-) just drinking tea and water
__________________
Gotta love H-T..

Quote, originally posted by SlammedDC2teg »
If i lower it any more my tires rub when i turn.

doesnt change the fact that you still are not slammed. slammed is tires tucking, lip scrapping, speed bump fearin, have to piss every 5 minutes when you are 70 years old dropped.
urquidezj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #18
SiR Mikey
Jermo=King
 
SiR Mikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hick Town
Posts: 7,503
iTrader: (19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by urquidezj View Post
My bud in Cali send me a pic of himself from 2010 and he was 270+ got on the keto diet and went to 160 in a year, now staying at 165 to 170. Anybody try that here? He highly recommends I get on it get me some ketostix to monitor my levels and I should be good to go. Any comments on this type if dieting? I did try the slow carb last June and was doing great went from 295 to 270 in two months untill I had a death in the family and eating depression kicked in again so I know I can make the change just slide off track easily. I've had one soda all week :-) just drinking tea and water
Keto won't let you slack, either you test purple or fail which is good. It's a rough way to diet though and not exactly something id jump in to from where you are starting.
SiR Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #19
urquidezj
 
urquidezj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tuc City
Posts: 614
iTrader: (5)
I'm gonna try and give it a shot, I mean nothing can be worse that the shit I'm giving my body. At least maybe get a dickplone going soda is out of the picture I hope now to takle other things.
__________________
Gotta love H-T..

Quote, originally posted by SlammedDC2teg »
If i lower it any more my tires rub when i turn.

doesnt change the fact that you still are not slammed. slammed is tires tucking, lip scrapping, speed bump fearin, have to piss every 5 minutes when you are 70 years old dropped.
urquidezj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:03 AM   #20
sleddy
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Mesa
Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)
I was out of control for a while and just got tired of being fat. I knew my life could improve by loosing weight and it has. A dumb analogy but think of your body as an engine, you're eating food (gas) but you are continually putting more food into your body than it uses on a daily basis so instead it overflowing out of the gas tank its storing it in reserves as fat. You need to start eating less and/or using more than you take in, then your body will start using the fat as fuel.

A keto diet is tough and I suggest reading a book or two on it before starting. There is no cheating on a keto diet and if you do it wrong you could do harm. The theory is you replace your normal sugar/carb intake with fat. Your liver goes crazy and starts using the fat to feed your brain etc instead of the normal sugar. You're basically eating nothing but meat and vegetables. No pastas, bread, tortillas, fruits (most), no corn, potatoes and on and on.

I say start on a lower calorie and low fat diet and go for a nightly walk. Track your progress by keeping a journal. Write down what your have been eating, how you feel, your weight and your exercise. I write down my progress once a week even though I am now always conscious of my progress. Its worked for me, might be helpful.

As far as fast food, Many places have great chicken salads. When you get one they give you two dressings, just use one and mix it in good. They are great for when you need to do fast food. I like the salads at Wendy's and chic-fa-la the best.

As you start to eat less your stomach will shrink and you will eventually get use to the smaller portions. It sounds like you've come to a turning point in your life. I know you can do it cause my lazy ass is
sleddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:37 AM   #21
IS-Frank
 
IS-Frank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Foxborough,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,345
iTrader: (0)
I was the same way man i was a lean 142-154lbs guy and im 5'9 i got married had a kid and everyday was fast food for me u name it i had it.....i blew up to 257 lbs i looked at my self and didnt realize how big i got...then i took a good look at my self and omg....so that made me change right away started excersizing eating better and cut off all fast food, soda,etc,etc mainly all the junk food u ca imagine...i do a cheat day once in a while but i know i shouldnt and when i do i feel horrible....just start walking that walking goes to jogging by the time u know it ur running...i started doing this in around june.....and now im down to 215lbs and still dropping im building more muscle and feeling better waiking up less tired back doesnt hurt as much and im more active with my kids then i was months ago....its just motivation if u set ur mind to it you can do it.....i know there are times when i hit the gym and dont feel like doing anything but i put my headphones in and do work by the time i get done/tired i look at the time and notice ive been there for a good hour/hour and a half....
My wife is a twig she can eat and eat and not gain anything.....she still tells me to stop at wendys,burgerking,mc donalds,etc,etc to grab her something to eat and for the kids and as much as i want to get a big mac i control my self ...its all about self control and motivation

my fitness pal is a good app was using that and helped me alot by keeping count and watching what i eat...my daily calorie intake was about 1000-1200 cal. A day not good since that lowers ur metablism to loose weight stick to a 2000 cal. A day diet and work out and u should see results....do not step on a scale everyday do it on fridays at the end of the week.....best of luck man
IS-Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:58 AM   #22
5lugFeen
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Hoodyear
Posts: 3
iTrader: (0)
Set a goal for your self. Goals are great motivators.

Nutrition wise.

Losing weight is quite easy with the right mind frame.
all you need to do is get into a caloric deficit from your maintenance caloric daily intake, that and cardio even walking around the block for 30mins, and you will see changes. also drink at least a gallon of water a day, that helps flush out the water that you are retaining from not drinking enough. if you need any more help or advise message me! good luck
5lugFeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #23
j-dizzle
A.k.a Baby J
 
j-dizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: tucson
Posts: 4,317
iTrader: (15)
Theres alot of good advice here. but lets face it most people cant just change over night. so try new things out. giving up soda is one of the hardest things people can do. most kids now days are raised on it. easy solution switch to diet. i have learned helping friends is when they switch to a diet soda by week 3 they want nothing to do with it.

Food is the hardest thing to control and completely switching your eating habits is damn near impossible without a shit ton of motivation. In the mornings try out a banana and apple. quick and easy plus it has fiber which will keep you feeling more full longer and both give you a boost in energy.

Now when it comes to eating out its simple and easy so include that thinking in your choices. to completely give up what you like in order to lose weight because once the weight is off and you start eating that type of food again you pile the weight right back on. Instead use portion control.

Salads can go a long way and taking food home doesnt hurt anyone. most people dont pay attention to things like jack tacos are like 300 cals and 10g of fat each and people eat 4-10 in one sitting. thats my entire day worth of food.

Make small changes you know you can follow and go from there. Get on a cal counter online (theres tons) and figure out what your total daily allowed cals is and build something around that.

Now all these guys know more than me but i have helped friends shed some unwanted lbs and this is what works for them in the beginning. Just know what you are putting into your body because you have to burn it off.

One of the best forms of cardio is jumping rope. So if you can take 20 mins and just jump some rope.
__________________
I <3 HOT MOMS
j-dizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:06 AM   #24
urquidezj
 
urquidezj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tuc City
Posts: 614
iTrader: (5)
sup azht, started keto on the 19th of march @ 303lbs, down to 281. its is a super easy lifestyle for me cuz i can eat meat everyday no probem, aside from the two gout flares i had, everything going good, im focused, feel full of energy and am determined to stick to this change for good.
__________________
Gotta love H-T..

Quote, originally posted by SlammedDC2teg »
If i lower it any more my tires rub when i turn.

doesnt change the fact that you still are not slammed. slammed is tires tucking, lip scrapping, speed bump fearin, have to piss every 5 minutes when you are 70 years old dropped.
urquidezj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:49 PM   #25
cbaracing
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gilbert
Posts: 40,387
iTrader: (187)
Quote:
Originally Posted by urquidezj View Post
sup azht, started keto on the 19th of march @ 303lbs, down to 281. its is a super easy lifestyle for me cuz i can eat meat everyday no probem, aside from the two gout flares i had, everything going good, im focused, feel full of energy and am determined to stick to this change for good.
cbaracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:01 PM   #26
gunsup0331
Sayin Holmes erryday
 
gunsup0331's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chandler/Phoenix
Posts: 6,313
iTrader: (39)
Merka
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bird Teggy View Post
Gym. Tan. Laundry.

I like that bitches attire.
gunsup0331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:52 AM   #27
johnb20
 
johnb20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: phx
Posts: 1,277
iTrader: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej1-frank View Post
I was the same way man i was a lean 142-154lbs guy and im 5'9 i got married had a kid and everyday was fast food for me u name it i had it.....i blew up to 257 lbs i looked at my self and didnt realize how big i got...then i took a good look at my self and omg....so that made me change right away started excersizing eating better and cut off all fast food, soda,etc,etc mainly all the junk food u ca imagine...i do a cheat day once in a while but i know i shouldnt and when i do i feel horrible....just start walking that walking goes to jogging by the time u know it ur running...i started doing this in around june.....and now im down to 215lbs and still dropping im building more muscle and feeling better waiking up less tired back doesnt hurt as much and im more active with my kids then i was months ago....its just motivation if u set ur mind to it you can do it.....i know there are times when i hit the gym and dont feel like doing anything but i put my headphones in and do work by the time i get done/tired i look at the time and notice ive been there for a good hour/hour and a half....
My wife is a twig she can eat and eat and not gain anything.....she still tells me to stop at wendys,burgerking,mc donalds,etc,etc to grab her something to eat and for the kids and as much as i want to get a big mac i control my self ...its all about self control and motivation

my fitness pal is a good app was using that and helped me alot by keeping count and watching what i eat...my daily calorie intake was about 1000-1200 cal. A day not good since that lowers ur metablism to loose weight stick to a 2000 cal. A day diet and work out and u should see results....do not step on a scale everyday do it on fridays at the end of the week.....best of luck man

your so dreamy mow!!

22 lbs nice good job!!
__________________
need machine shop work??? 602 278 0745
valve jobs,head resurfacing,boring,honing,threads repair, block decking


8:80@176mph team boostjunkyz/locash-cnc-BankofMose
johnb20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:10 AM   #28
bmxican
GO CARDINALS!
 
bmxican's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 1point6's pantie
Posts: 6,182
iTrader: (8)
hows it going for you bro?
__________________
BigMexicanWeiner
bmxican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:22 PM   #29
the77dude
 
the77dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Heaven
Posts: 56
iTrader: (0)
it takes time and your choices a good way to start try to kill the soda dont just stop ur body will react n want more out of 20 oz just intake 10 then drink 20oz water dilute it then you will work ur way to stopping the soda even more your meat should be the size of your fist n greens twice that size. try these for starts you could do it man n u will feel better hmu if u need more info
__________________
(((((((!!!!!!!!Eg coastin navajo!!!!!!)))))
the77dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:17 PM   #30
gsr
 
gsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 473
iTrader: (0)
Never give up. stay active and you'll be alright.
gsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©AZHT.net 2004-2013
Design by HTWoRKS