AZHT.net  

Go Back   AZHT.net > Technical Forums > Tech Garage > All Motor

All Motor Discuss all motor (NA) performance

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2014, 02:46 PM   #31
BoostedJ
 
BoostedJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: eastside
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.R.A.Y. View Post
So I guess that negates all the dyno graphs on the cams somehow

No but when you're a fake, you're a fake. So any dyno is hard to beleave to be accurate. For all I know his cams are just rocket copies, but I don't have any first hand experience with them either.
BoostedJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:39 PM   #32
DDTECH
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedJ View Post
No but when you're a fake, you're a fake. So any dyno is hard to beleave to be accurate. For all I know his cams are just rocket copies, but I don't have any first hand experience with them either.
Rocket, Copies. LOL I haven't heard that one in awhile. Rocket Uses A grinder called JB Cams, and stuff he never created. I use a completely different grinder and our profiles are actually designed by, Get this, US.


Friend sent me a message about this thread, thought i'd "drop by"

Nothing i've ever said was a lie, or fake, Infact, i share alot of common thoughts with people and i express as such. Chris D, is actually a good friend of mine through the tuning world..

We actually have more Dynos out of our b series stuff, then H series, but we're starting to post more and more test for all motors out, D/K/H/F/Bs

We actually spent time and our own money to test and provide the public with REAL, R/D.. on different motors.

I'm not active on here and dont plan to be. Dont like me because your cousin's brother's sister doesn't like me, thats cool. Dont like my cams, thats cool too, doesn't bother me one bit. But When you "believe" everything you hear or see from the sea of haters i've created with my success, then believe me, you aren't worth my time.


" Success Breeds Enemies" It stands true. DDTECHCAMS.com and we're on facebook, you can read from the hundreds of customers we have, their reviews.

If you have any other questions about anything and want info or truth from the horses mouth, You can contact me derek@ddtechcams.com
DDTECH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 09:43 PM   #33
C.R.A.Y.
ravi speaks in 3rd person
 
C.R.A.Y.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,418
iTrader: (31)
__________________
Modern Performance and Tuning
We wont leave a rag in your motor

Brand tuning is under achieving
#torquedtospecmainssquad
C.R.A.Y. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:30 AM   #34
Koopa Troopa
That's my Honduh
 
Koopa Troopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Okinawa
Posts: 3,241
iTrader: (6)
Jesus, that's two cam companies that joined just because of this thread. Think we could get any others to join if we say their product sucks?
__________________
Illegally Hardparked

Love your fellow man, stop buying Buddy Club Spec II exhausts.
Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:37 AM   #35
C.R.A.Y.
ravi speaks in 3rd person
 
C.R.A.Y.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,418
iTrader: (31)
Technically no one said ddtech cams sucked. Kid just thought he knew something about Derek
__________________
Modern Performance and Tuning
We wont leave a rag in your motor

Brand tuning is under achieving
#torquedtospecmainssquad
C.R.A.Y. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:51 AM   #36
BoostedJ
 
BoostedJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: eastside
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
I can personnally never trust anything that come out of your mouth derick. (Not that you care anyway) just saying I would never consider spending my money with you after reading the many copy and paste posts. It one thing to spread i.fomation but to act like its your thoughts when they are not...come on now,. I bet if chris d swa this he would laugh his ass off...keep lieing some people have been around bullshitter all their life, and can see one a mile away.. end rant sorry...

Ps cray I'm not some kid, I'm most likely older then you. Do yiu have any real info to add to the topic to help derick out?
BoostedJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 09:25 AM   #37
C.R.A.Y.
ravi speaks in 3rd person
 
C.R.A.Y.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,418
iTrader: (31)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedJ View Post

Ps cray I'm not some kid, I'm most likely older then you. Do yiu have any real info to add to the topic to help derick out?
do you? show us these copy and pastes since youre so in the know
__________________
Modern Performance and Tuning
We wont leave a rag in your motor

Brand tuning is under achieving
#torquedtospecmainssquad
C.R.A.Y. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 06:44 PM   #38
DDTECH
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
Jesus, that's two cam companies that joined just because of this thread. Think we could get any others to join if we say their product sucks?
I didn't just "randomly" Join. I was made known of the thread. I do from time to time, google myself and my company. I look for new activity somewhere, where someone might be inquiring about us but can't find the correct information, or in this case. Believe everything they read on the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.R.A.Y. View Post
Technically no one said ddtech cams sucked. Kid just thought he knew something about Derek
Because they dont. We've tested against all the big name bar setters and have constantly out performed in both power/torque others. We've also made better powerbands, more useable.. also quieter VT noise as well as cutting wear down on camshafts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedJ View Post
I can personnally never trust anything that come out of your mouth derick. (Not that you care anyway) just saying I would never consider spending my money with you after reading the many copy and paste posts. It one thing to spread i.fomation but to act like its your thoughts when they are not...come on now,. I bet if chris d swa this he would laugh his ass off...keep lieing some people have been around bullshitter all their life, and can see one a mile away.. end rant sorry...


Ps cray I'm not some kid, I'm most likely older then you. Do yiu have any real info to add to the topic to help derick out?
No, You're definitely some kid who can't properly spell or punctuate for shit. My name is Derek.
Please, Contact Chris D. Right now and tell him your purpose in this situation and he will, will probably tell you, to piss off.

Nobody's Bullshitting anything. Some of "the" fastest cars around winning races run our camshafts. I dont need to bullshit Track proven results. When companies like Mission critical, Golden Eagle and more WANT to do business with you and CARRY your products or even recommend their customers to you, there's nothing to bullshit about.. infact I find it funny that you've spent this much time, Talking trash about me personally, and not my business.. its usually the other way around, and i can tell.. You're some internet "know it all"..
Dont worry brother.. its ok. Believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.R.A.Y. View Post
do you? show us these copy and pastes since youre so in the know

He doesn't, Its all hearsay, Infact there are some post in some forums where i've copied shit that i've said months back in other discussion and just pasted em to save myself trouble of retyping or even rethinking. I dont pass anything off as my own, Its all learned..

When you've been tuning as long as I have, been in the business as long as I have.. you come to terms that there are always gonna be these kids, who talk shit for no reason.

Although I said my previous reply was my last me, This however, is. I felt like i needed to clear the air up a bit.
DDTECH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 06:59 PM   #39
BoostedJ
 
BoostedJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: eastside
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.R.A.Y. View Post
do you? show us these copy and pastes since youre so in the know
I could try to google that shit but I really don't have time for that bs(I'd rather be working on my own car if I had any extra) and like I bookmark every bs post I see from him lol. I don't really care, I was just seeing if anyone had any result with them on here... I not really here for the drama, just facts.
BoostedJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:07 PM   #40
BoostedJ
 
BoostedJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: eastside
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.R.A.Y. View Post
do you? show us these copy and pastes since youre so in the know
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTECH View Post
I didn't just "randomly" Join. I was made known of the thread. I do from time to time, google myself and my company. I look for new activity somewhere, where someone might be inquiring about us but can't find the correct information, or in this case. Believe everything they read on the internet.



Because they dont. We've tested against all the big name bar setters and have constantly out performed in both power/torque others. We've also made better powerbands, more useable.. also quieter VT noise as well as cutting wear down on camshafts.



No, You're definitely some kid who can't properly spell or punctuate for shit. My name is Derek.
Please, Contact Chris D. Right now and tell him your purpose in this situation and he will, will probably tell you, to piss off.

Nobody's Bullshitting anything. Some of "the" fastest cars around winning races run our camshafts. I dont need to bullshit Track proven results. When companies like Mission critical, Golden Eagle and more WANT to do business with you and CARRY your products or even recommend their customers to you, there's nothing to bullshit about.. infact I find it funny that you've spent this much time, Talking trash about me personally, and not my business.. its usually the other way around, and i can tell.. You're some internet "know it all"..
Dont worry brother.. its ok. Believe me.




He doesn't, Its all hearsay, Infact there are some post in some forums where i've copied shit that i've said months back in other discussion and just pasted em to save myself trouble of retyping or even rethinking. I dont pass anything off as my own, Its all learned..

When you've been tuning as long as I have, been in the business as long as I have.. you come to terms that there are always gonna be these kids, who talk shit for no reason.

Although I said my previous reply was my last me, This however, is. I felt like i needed to clear the air up a bit.
Lol your too funny. I don't really care about grammer when I'm trying to type from my shitty ass phone. It's all hear say, but yet you admit to copy amd pasting beacuse your too lazy. Okay there kiddo. You know what? I am a kid, a 32 year old kid who loves tinkering with cars. Been doing since I was a little tike, grew up around stock cars, and hot rods.
BoostedJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:10 PM   #41
C.R.A.Y.
ravi speaks in 3rd person
 
C.R.A.Y.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,418
iTrader: (31)
Here for facts
.. Can't prove any himself. Spreads gossip like a house wife. Legit
__________________
Modern Performance and Tuning
We wont leave a rag in your motor

Brand tuning is under achieving
#torquedtospecmainssquad
C.R.A.Y. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:22 PM   #42
AZ_CIVIC
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 3,795
iTrader: (28)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedJ View Post
I could try to google that shit but I really don't have time for that bs(I'd rather be working on my own car if I had any extra) and like I bookmark every bs post I see from him lol. I don't really care, I was just seeing if anyone had any result with them on here... I not really here for the drama, just facts.
There are no facts or tech on this site LOL. Just visit the All Motor, Forced Inductuon and Drag section they are empty.
Your best bet for any useful tech is Honda Tech, if you are really interested in tech or racing.
__________________
2000 Civic 1042whp
8.86 @ 171
Locash/TSR/Boost Junkyz
AZ_CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:56 PM   #43
BoostedJ
 
BoostedJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: eastside
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.R.A.Y. View Post
Here for facts
.. Can't prove any himself. Spreads gossip like a house wife. Legit
Facts as in, maybe someone more local and does't work at a shop that may also be trying to sell his cams, has input, dyno, track comparisons. You know that sort of thing...I'm not going to going on with the ordeal, I have nothing to gain or lose so not really worth my time. I mean some of these posts were years ago before ddtech was even ddtech.

Have you ever tuned a set of his cams or...?
BoostedJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:01 PM   #44
BoostedJ
 
BoostedJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: eastside
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_CIVIC View Post
There are no facts or tech on this site LOL. Just visit the All Motor, Forced Inductuon and Drag section they are empty.
Your best bet for any useful tech is Honda Tech, if you are really interested in tech or racing.
Thanks, I know ht has alot of good info(and bad) but that doesn't mean there isn't alot of member here who know alot of good info. They just don't post..
BoostedJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:07 PM   #45
C.R.A.Y.
ravi speaks in 3rd person
 
C.R.A.Y.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,418
iTrader: (31)
Smh.... Kids
__________________
Modern Performance and Tuning
We wont leave a rag in your motor

Brand tuning is under achieving
#torquedtospecmainssquad
C.R.A.Y. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:52 PM   #46
AZ_CIVIC
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 3,795
iTrader: (28)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedJ View Post
Thanks, I know ht has alot of good info(and bad) but that doesn't mean there isn't alot of member here who know alot of good info. They just don't post..
So if there are a lot of good members who know a lot but don't post that kind of defeats the purpose of creating a tech thread right?

Talking crap about DDTech without using their product is the same. Kind of like the people who say junk2 but "junk2" has worked pretty damn well with my car and many others.

Unless you used those cams and have first hand experience with the product can't really bash on the product.
__________________
2000 Civic 1042whp
8.86 @ 171
Locash/TSR/Boost Junkyz
AZ_CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 09:11 PM   #47
BoostedJ
 
BoostedJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: eastside
Posts: 81
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_CIVIC View Post
So if there are a lot of good members who know a lot but don't post that kind of defeats the purpose of creating a tech thread right?

Talking crap about DDTech without using their product is the same. Kind of like the people who say junk2 but "junk2" has worked pretty damn well with my car and many others.

Unless you used those cams and have first hand experience with the product can't really bash on the product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.R.A.Y. View Post
Technically no one said ddtech cams sucked. Kid just thought he knew something about Derek
hmmm
BoostedJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ŠAZHT.net 2004-2018
Design by HTWoRKS