PDA

View Full Version : Need help, Need clutch alignment tool

CustomY8
09-20-2009, 10:01 PM
Hey there guys, my name is Chris, I just got a new motor for my car and i pulled the motor out but couldnt get the motor and trans aligned so im goin to pull them both out tomorow, the lower ball joint is a bitch to get out so i can pull the axel, but i realy need the clutch alignement tool to make it straight and get it in. i live in aj and work at jiffy lube on country club and mckellips, if some one could loan one to me for just a day or have it for a couple buck i would greatly apprecieate it, Please i was supposed to have the motor out and new one in with just all of today but got hung up on switching the clutch and flywheel over along with cleaning the old honda intake gasget off. you can come see me or call me at 480 238 2325, Chris. My remote turbo took out my bunrned out motor and i need to get this motor in by tomorow. Please if anyone can help i realy need it right now. Thanks

Acurazor
09-21-2009, 09:42 AM
Honestly you dont really NEED an alignment tool. To be honest with you I have never actually used one. Just get it center, and stab the tranny.