PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of my playing?

Method520
06-22-2010, 09:20 PM
i was just jamming, this is classical gas. normally i play more of the pink floyd, slightly stoopid, red hot chili peppers stuff idk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI8QHK6vIr4

not my best

rockadilla
06-22-2010, 10:46 PM
damn dude thats actually pretty hella good haha :thumbup: did u compose that yourself?

i cant finger-pick for crap lol so people always seem really good when i see them use that technique

Method520
06-23-2010, 08:33 AM
sometimes its easier to finger pick it, it really depends on the the style of music.

ohh ohh and iv never taken a guitar lesson in my life. im sort of musically inclined, people tell me

Method520
06-24-2010, 03:51 PM
repost***

fRoSt
06-24-2010, 11:14 PM
sometimes its easier to finger pick it, it really depends on the the style of music.

ohh ohh and iv never taken a guitar lesson in my life. im sort of musically inclined, people tell me

damn for another uneducated music person, i think u play pretty good. now teach me! lol

MannyaK
06-24-2010, 11:22 PM
dude no homo what the fuck are you doing to get cut?

fRoSt
06-24-2010, 11:44 PM
dude no homo what the fuck are you doing to get cut?

i use to be cut so i'll tell u how. dont lift heavy weights too much. if u curl 30 pounds then stick with that and do a lot of reps. more reps u do with one weight equals cut. less rep with more weight equals big and stocky.

MannyaK
06-24-2010, 11:53 PM
^^ pm'd

but good playing method

Method520
06-25-2010, 09:22 PM
haha thx guys, sry jdm but i live in houston now, no lessons for u :roll:, and yea no lessons but i was in highschool drumline all till senior year, played piano when i was like 8, but you know, every once and a while ill pick up the guitar and jam.

and yeah i do work out, and actually i lift the big weight. but you are right in that you gotta lift the small weight with more reps to get cut like me. im just naturally really skinny, so for me iv seen the best results with strength training and eating as much as i can, but if you dont have a real slim body style, ya gotta hit the reps.

I also swim laps once a week if that helps..

fRoSt
06-26-2010, 02:42 AM
^^ pm'd

but good playing method

pmd back

haha thx guys, sry jdm but i live in houston now, no lessons for u :roll:, and yea no lessons but i was in highschool drumline all till senior year, played piano when i was like 8, but you know, every once and a while ill pick up the guitar and jam.

and yeah i do work out, and actually i lift the big weight. but you are right in that you gotta lift the small weight with more reps to get cut like me. im just naturally really skinny, so for me iv seen the best results with strength training and eating as much as i can, but if you dont have a real slim body style, ya gotta hit the reps.

I also swim laps once a week if that helps..

haha. thats cool. i use to work out too. i'm a skinny dude too but got stocky wen i work out. also to mention i use to way only 120 and height of 5'6. now i'm still the same height(ithink) but weight 135 to 140 at times. i dont work out anymore and i guess my metabolism is kickin in. lol. might come back to work out just to get big tho.

wish i play music. i use to make fun of the music class wen i go to school back then. lol

Method520
07-01-2010, 05:56 PM
^^ yeah im not much of a bandy music nerd either, which is why i didnt do drumline senior year, fuck i wouldnt even have lasted junior year without my hot ass pomline friends which at the time were better looking than the cheerleaders

il0v3mys5
07-01-2010, 06:00 PM
nice good job